Pets: How long till lvl 25.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mestkever
Pet Score:1941
Realm:Darksorrow-eu
Pets: How long till lvl 25.

Post by Mestkever » September 27th, 2012, 8:28 am

Hello there fellow battlers :)

I'm at work at the moment doing some pet battle research. Found alot of information on this site already :) Thanks!
What I want to know (for consideration if I should lvl to 90 first, or first my pet, so I can capture some pets in Pandaria already while leveling) : How long would it take on average to level a pet to 25? Assuming you win some, you lose some and capture some pets on the go and of course moving to the right area's for your level.

Helpful answer would be appreciated:D Thanks!

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Re: Pets: How long till lvl 25.

Post by Vhale » September 27th, 2012, 3:55 pm

I got completely sucked into pet leveling and the resulting acheivement spam got half my guild too :3

Personally, I would have loved to be able to casually pet battle wild pets as I leveled in Pandaria. The problem for me, is not the pets. It's the holidays. Brewfest starts tonight and you will need to be level 89 to participate. So, if you want an easy epic trinket or the mounts, you need to get scurrying upwards in level. I'm not too worried about Brewfest, but I am about Halloween. I have both Brewfest mounts and the trinkets are usually so/so compared to laters JP items. But, I don't have that horseman's horse. And I want as many toons to be able to Q for that as possible.

So that may be a little different answer than you are looking for, but there's mine.

Shiznit

Post by Shiznit » September 27th, 2012, 4:16 pm

thanks for the insight vhale that was an informative post. i'll be trying to do that as well.

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Vhale » September 27th, 2012, 5:08 pm

np :D
I was chatting about it with a friend last night as I tried to catch a Rare Restless Shadeling, then popped open the calendar... GAH Brewfest is tomorrow? Halloween in a couple weeks? /sigh

Well, I got my team to 17 and beat all the trainers except the end two. They posted there might be new surprises but if they are pets, well pets have been in freefall on the AHs. It might not be hard to buy them. We'll find out shortly either way.

Runestones
MVP
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Runestones » September 29th, 2012, 2:48 pm

If you are JUST leveling your pets to 25 (and doing trainers/trainer dailies) I think it is around 10-15 hours depending on your efficiency.