Sara's quests buggy for anybody else?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Fistsmasher
Pet Score:2160
Realm:Moonrunner-us
Sara's quests buggy for anybody else?

Post by Fistsmasher » June 5th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Well, I just finished two of the beast of fable dailies and the pvp weekly from Sara and none of the quests completed properly. Is anybody else having an issue with quests from Sara Finkleswitch? And does anybody have any suggestions for what I should do?

Oh, the issue I'm having is that on the fable quests the oppenents are getting marked off and on the pvp quests my counter is reaching 10/10, but when I go back to Sara rather than having a question mark next to the quests when I talk to her I get the exclimation point like I never picked up the quest. Repicking up the quests resets the counters completely and redoing the quests (with several log-in/log-outs over the span of completion) gives me the same results without a propper completion option.

Sorry if that explination is a little ugly, I'll just pretend I'm not a native speaker and blame googles translator! :?

Thevarietygamer
Pet Score:1477
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Re: Sara's quests buggy for anybody else?

Post by Thevarietygamer » June 9th, 2013, 2:00 pm

I would open a ticket (which can take forever to get responded to) and let the GM's know about the issue you are facing, sometimes WoW does that and needs to be spanked hard for it.

Best of luck.