PvP Store Team

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Oblongship
Pet Score:841
Realm:Alterac Mountains-us
PvP Store Team

Post by Oblongship » April 21st, 2013, 1:48 pm

Hello all,

During Christmas all the pet store pets were on sale for 5 bucks and I decided to treat myself and my wife to a decent amount of them.

I was wondering if someone could please help me put together a pvp pet team based off of the store pets, lil targosa or celestial dragon.

I have read a ton of forums, done research but I am just lost at the moment and would really feel good if the people of this site could help me with a team comp, because I know you guys know what you are talking about.

Thank you in advance.

Oblongship
Pet Score:841
Realm:Alterac Mountains-us

Re: PvP Store Team

Post by Oblongship » April 23rd, 2013, 7:20 am

No one can help? :|

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » April 23rd, 2013, 10:06 am

I have recently started doing the pvp pet battles, and have yet to see more than one store pet on any team that I have faced. I have been alternating between a level 25 team (of 3 Vampiric Batlings), an experimental team of random level 25 pets and a low level team.

I don't use store pets much myself either... though I have made one (level 12) team with [pet]Lil' Ragnaros[/pet], the Spectral Porcupette, and Gregarious Grell which did really well in the first battle I used it in. This was just a team I threw together of my low level pets though.

I do use the Celestial Dragon (along with a Terrible Turnip and a pet I am leveling) in my trapping team... but that is not pvp.

Two of the most effective teams I have faced used a Peddlefeet. The lower level of those teams had not even upgraded him to rare. But even that can be countered.

Iamwhatis
Pet Score:4076
Realm:Stormscale-us

Post by Iamwhatis » April 23rd, 2013, 8:20 pm

Maybe I'm not aware of all the pet store pets. But if i am there is no good 3 pet team in my honest opinion. Please list all the pets you have and I'll give it a whirl.