My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

What happend to the battles?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Kithcanon

Pet Score: 3325
Realm: Shattered Halls-US

What happend to the battles?

Postby Kithcanon » March 28th, 2013, 1:25 am

I have not done the daily pet pet battles in a while now but i still have all my teams saved. I got the addon for the pet battle teams and i have a team set up for each pandarian daily master, one for each spirit and a couple for the legendary ones. Last time i did all the dailies it wasn't super easy, I killed most of them on the first or second try. Now i cant beat a lot of them within 5 tries, I'm just gettin stomped out there. I looked at the patch notes and there doesn't seam to be that great of a difference that would make this happen unless i missed something. Wondering if this happened to anyone else out there.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3920
BattleTag®: Tahsfenz#1414
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Re: What happend to the battles?

Postby Tahsfenz » March 28th, 2013, 2:32 am

There's been some significant changes to pets, fluxfire feline in particular. Is that in your rotation? Anubisath idol got a big change as well with reflection to deflection. He can still do most, but some tamers now are a bit tougher with him. I think the tamers themselves got easier with the fact they always start with the same pet now.

Kithcanon

Pet Score: 3325
Realm: Shattered Halls-US

Re: What happend to the battles?

Postby Kithcanon » March 28th, 2013, 9:15 am

Just finished them up now. i realized i had started the daily run on the hardest ones and i just got bad luck with a lot of misses on my part and crits on thiers. expecialy the fish legendary in kunli and the earth spirit.

Return to Pet Battles