Looking for a safe place to level pets to 25

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Goof
Pet Score:2355
Realm:Lothar-us
Looking for a safe place to level pets to 25

Post by Goof » March 27th, 2013, 11:05 am

Hello! I've got a level 69 druid parked in vale of eternal blossoms leveling pets to 25 on the eternal striders and other pets in that area...while getting a little xp on the druid as well. I tend to do this on a somewhat laggy remote desktop app on my iphone when I'm not home, so running from agro is tough. I was wondering if there are any other safe spots(i.e. no agro) for a lower level player to basically farm pet battles vs. level 21+ pets. I'm not concerned with how I would get to the location, I'm more then happy to slowly move my corpse closer and closer until i get there. I just want a spot that once i get there, i wont be getting agro. I'm just bored of fighting aquatics, and if a stone happens to drop, I don't have a single aquatic pet I'd want to use the stone on.

Thanks!

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Re: Looking for a safe place to level pets to 25

Post by Yalina » March 27th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Are you looking Pandaria specifically? If not, I know there were some chickens in Westguard Keep and turkeys in Valgarde in Howling Fjord in Northrend. Those are Alliance towns, so you'd be free from outside agro. If you're Horde, those locations won't work for you.

NathKnave
Top Rater
Pet Score:6469
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by NathKnave » March 27th, 2013, 6:51 pm

I've been battling on the Jade Temple Grounds while leveling up my warlock via pet battles. If you haven't completed all of the quests in Jade Forest there will never be any hostile mobs there. I have seen very few other players in the area, as I'm pretty sure it's a different phase at level 90, which is nice as I'm on a PvP server.

There are plenty of Temple Snakes there for battling with a pretty good spawn rate, with minimal travel between spawns. Mainly beasts with a few aquatics (Emerald Turtles) here and there. I picked this spot because beasts are one of the larger portions of uncommons I need to upgrade, although starting halfway through 85 to currently halfway through 87 I've seen a grand total of one battle-stone. Hopefully you have better luck than I do.

*Edit* There's also a very convenient flight path that takes you right here.

Goof
Pet Score:2355
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Goof » March 28th, 2013, 11:36 am

thanks! thats the kind of info i was looking for...just trying to find a few different places...doesn't need to be pandaria, just somewhere i can get player xp with 2 25s and a lower level pet im trying to level up :)

Cendir
Pet Score:6154
Realm:Alexstrasza-us

Post by Cendir » March 31st, 2013, 4:50 am

Since you are already in the zone (Vale), go to where the epic pet is in the SW corner of the zone. Not only is it AWESOME for PLing pets if you have the appropriate pets (I use 2 moths) but it's got nothing there to agro on you.