All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us
All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Post by Nursie » April 25th, 2012, 2:10 am

Enjoy :D there's a lot of pet updates to get through today, new journal, new pets, new abilities etc.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Post by Doobjanka » April 25th, 2012, 2:23 am

Also a lot of pets for us to remove from the old lists. :shock:
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Nursie

Post by Nursie » April 25th, 2012, 2:25 am

Doobjanka wrote:Also a lot of pets for us to remove from the old lists. :shock:
they are probably placeholders for the new pets :)

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 3:09 am

HOLY CRAP the info pane works now. I had gotten so used to that doing nothing I wasn't even trying to use it any more.

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » April 25th, 2012, 10:35 am

I hope the real turnip isn't just the squashling. I want a turnip that looks like something Ursula Vernon would draw. XD
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Mortis_darkskull

Post by Mortis_darkskull » April 25th, 2012, 11:18 am

Dementron wrote:HOLY CRAP the info pane works now. I had gotten so used to that doing nothing I wasn't even trying to use it any more.
what's the info on the qiraji guardling?

Post by Guest » April 25th, 2012, 11:28 am

Mortis_darkskull wrote:
Dementron wrote:HOLY CRAP the info pane works now. I had gotten so used to that doing nothing I wasn't even trying to use it any more.
what's the info on the qiraji guardling?
It says Silithus. I'm betting it spawns during a sandstorm!

I'm happy they finally added a Fleshbeast! It's funny, yesterday I was wondering when they'd add one to the game. :P

Loopnotdefined
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Loopnotdefined » April 25th, 2012, 4:24 pm

I believe Gurky's info pane says it's a Wild Pet in Dun Morogh and Durotar. Checked it either last night or this morning. Dunno if it's a rare spawn with certain conditions, or if it's a bug, but thought that was interesting since it'd be the first baby murloc pet that can be obtained in-game.

Nursie

Post by Nursie » April 25th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Loopnotdefined wrote:I believe Gurky's info pane says it's a Wild Pet in Dun Morogh and Durotar. Checked it either last night or this morning. Dunno if it's a rare spawn with certain conditions, or if it's a bug, but thought that was interesting since it'd be the first baby murloc pet that can be obtained in-game.
not to mention how overpowered he seems to be with different abilities from 6 families! :O

Dasvampyr
Top Rater
Pet Score:12836
Realm:Bladefist-eu

Post by Dasvampyr » April 25th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Loopnotdefined wrote:I believe Gurky's info pane says it's a Wild Pet in Dun Morogh and Durotar. Checked it either last night or this morning. Dunno if it's a rare spawn with certain conditions, or if it's a bug, but thought that was interesting since it'd be the first baby murloc pet that can be obtained in-game.
Gurky is in Orgrimmar and in Ironforge next to the NPC where u enter the codes for old gen-cons and blizzard cons events.
probably that's why it appears as Dun Morogh and Durotar.

In Orgrimmar he's at Valley of Honor (?), (the one where's the hunter trainner), near the fishing daillies npc. In ironforge is near the lake in the Forlorn Cavern.

Not at the game and can't log on now, so, fell free to check it out.. and maybe try to fight him :D

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 9:03 pm

Dasvampyr wrote:
Gurky is in Orgrimmar and in Ironforge next to the NPC where u enter the codes for old gen-cons and blizzard cons events.

In Orgrimmar he's at Valley of Honor (?), (the one where's the hunter trainner), near the fishing daillies npc. In ironforge is near the lake in the Forlorn Cavern.

Not at the game and can't log on now, so, fell free to check it out.. and maybe try to fight him :D
Wouldn't that be Murky, not Gurky, in Org and IF? Murky stands by the NPCs who redeem the codes to obtain him. Gurky was from a fansite promotion limited to EU servers.

Rower
Pet Score:672

Post by Rower » April 26th, 2012, 3:52 am

I'm so glad about the Gilnean Raven! I was hoping for it since Cata release :) Now I want the hunter pet version :D

Dasvampyr
Top Rater
Pet Score:12836
Realm:Bladefist-eu

Post by Dasvampyr » April 26th, 2012, 5:47 am

Dementron wrote:
Dasvampyr wrote:

Wouldn't that be Murky, not Gurky, in Org and IF? Murky stands by the NPCs who redeem the codes to obtain him. Gurky was from a fansite promotion limited to EU servers.
You are right. As I said, I couldn't log in game to check it out :D

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » April 26th, 2012, 8:09 am

Gurky is listed since it was a promotion that could be redeemed in both Ironforge and Orgrimmar. It's one of the many pets not available to us (US side anyway).
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!