My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
User avatar
Nursie
 
Posts: 189
Joined: March 26th, 2012
Pet Score: 3069
Realm: Jubei'Thos-US

All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Nursie » April 25th, 2012, 2:10 am

Image

Enjoy :D there's a lot of pet updates to get through today, new journal, new pets, new abilities etc.

User avatar
Doobjanka
MVP
 
Posts: 464
Joined: September 13th, 2008
Pet Score: 5203
BattleTag®: Doobjank#1625
Realm: Madoran-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Doobjanka » April 25th, 2012, 2:23 am

Also a lot of pets for us to remove from the old lists. :shock:
Image
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

User avatar
Nursie
 
Posts: 189
Joined: March 26th, 2012
Pet Score: 3069
Realm: Jubei'Thos-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Nursie » April 25th, 2012, 2:25 am

Doobjanka wrote:Also a lot of pets for us to remove from the old lists. :shock:


they are probably placeholders for the new pets :)

User avatar
Dementron
 
Posts: 75
Joined: November 12th, 2011
Pet Score: 4448
Realm: Uther-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 3:09 am

HOLY CRAP the info pane works now. I had gotten so used to that doing nothing I wasn't even trying to use it any more.

User avatar
Lysi
MVP
 
Posts: 408
Joined: January 21st, 2009
Pet Score: 975
Realm: Echo Isles-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Lysi » April 25th, 2012, 10:35 am

I hope the real turnip isn't just the squashling. I want a turnip that looks like something Ursula Vernon would draw. XD
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

User avatar
Mortis_darkskull
 
Posts: 61
Joined: March 26th, 2012
Pet Score:
Realm: -

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Mortis_darkskull » April 25th, 2012, 11:18 am

Dementron wrote:HOLY CRAP the info pane works now. I had gotten so used to that doing nothing I wasn't even trying to use it any more.


what's the info on the qiraji guardling?

User avatar
Wamo
Top Rater
 
Posts: 112
Joined: August 8th, 2008
Pet Score: 2045
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Wamo » April 25th, 2012, 11:28 am

Mortis_darkskull wrote:
Dementron wrote:HOLY CRAP the info pane works now. I had gotten so used to that doing nothing I wasn't even trying to use it any more.


what's the info on the qiraji guardling?


It says Silithus. I'm betting it spawns during a sandstorm!

I'm happy they finally added a Fleshbeast! It's funny, yesterday I was wondering when they'd add one to the game. :P

User avatar
Loopnotdefined
 
Posts: 1
Joined: March 30th, 2012
Pet Score: 0
Realm: Winterhoof-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Loopnotdefined » April 25th, 2012, 4:24 pm

I believe Gurky's info pane says it's a Wild Pet in Dun Morogh and Durotar. Checked it either last night or this morning. Dunno if it's a rare spawn with certain conditions, or if it's a bug, but thought that was interesting since it'd be the first baby murloc pet that can be obtained in-game.

User avatar
Nursie
 
Posts: 189
Joined: March 26th, 2012
Pet Score: 3069
Realm: Jubei'Thos-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Nursie » April 25th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Loopnotdefined wrote:I believe Gurky's info pane says it's a Wild Pet in Dun Morogh and Durotar. Checked it either last night or this morning. Dunno if it's a rare spawn with certain conditions, or if it's a bug, but thought that was interesting since it'd be the first baby murloc pet that can be obtained in-game.


not to mention how overpowered he seems to be with different abilities from 6 families! :O

User avatar
Dasvampyr
Top Rater
 
Posts: 3
Joined: January 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 4851
Realm: Bladefist-EU

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Dasvampyr » April 25th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Loopnotdefined wrote:I believe Gurky's info pane says it's a Wild Pet in Dun Morogh and Durotar. Checked it either last night or this morning. Dunno if it's a rare spawn with certain conditions, or if it's a bug, but thought that was interesting since it'd be the first baby murloc pet that can be obtained in-game.


Gurky is in Orgrimmar and in Ironforge next to the NPC where u enter the codes for old gen-cons and blizzard cons events.
probably that's why it appears as Dun Morogh and Durotar.

In Orgrimmar he's at Valley of Honor (?), (the one where's the hunter trainner), near the fishing daillies npc. In ironforge is near the lake in the Forlorn Cavern.

Not at the game and can't log on now, so, fell free to check it out.. and maybe try to fight him :D

User avatar
Dementron
 
Posts: 75
Joined: November 12th, 2011
Pet Score: 4448
Realm: Uther-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 9:03 pm

Dasvampyr wrote:
Loopnotdefined wrote:I believe Gurky's info pane says it's a Wild Pet in Dun Morogh and Durotar. Checked it either last night or this morning. Dunno if it's a rare spawn with certain conditions, or if it's a bug, but thought that was interesting since it'd be the first baby murloc pet that can be obtained in-game.


Gurky is in Orgrimmar and in Ironforge next to the NPC where u enter the codes for old gen-cons and blizzard cons events.
probably that's why it appears as Dun Morogh and Durotar.

In Orgrimmar he's at Valley of Honor (?), (the one where's the hunter trainner), near the fishing daillies npc. In ironforge is near the lake in the Forlorn Cavern.

Not at the game and can't log on now, so, fell free to check it out.. and maybe try to fight him :D


Wouldn't that be Murky, not Gurky, in Org and IF? Murky stands by the NPCs who redeem the codes to obtain him. Gurky was from a fansite promotion limited to EU servers.

User avatar
Rower
 
Posts: 4
Joined: June 11th, 2011
Pet Score: 672
Realm: Well of Eternity-EU

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Rower » April 26th, 2012, 3:52 am

I'm so glad about the Gilnean Raven! I was hoping for it since Cata release :) Now I want the hunter pet version :D

User avatar
Dasvampyr
Top Rater
 
Posts: 3
Joined: January 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 4851
Realm: Bladefist-EU

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Dasvampyr » April 26th, 2012, 5:47 am

Dementron wrote:
Dasvampyr wrote:
Loopnotdefined wrote:I believe Gurky's info pane says it's a Wild Pet in Dun Morogh and Durotar. Checked it either last night or this morning. Dunno if it's a rare spawn with certain conditions, or if it's a bug, but thought that was interesting since it'd be the first baby murloc pet that can be obtained in-game.


Gurky is in Orgrimmar and in Ironforge next to the NPC where u enter the codes for old gen-cons and blizzard cons events.
probably that's why it appears as Dun Morogh and Durotar.

In Orgrimmar he's at Valley of Honor (?), (the one where's the hunter trainner), near the fishing daillies npc. In ironforge is near the lake in the Forlorn Cavern.

Not at the game and can't log on now, so, fell free to check it out.. and maybe try to fight him :D


Wouldn't that be Murky, not Gurky, in Org and IF? Murky stands by the NPCs who redeem the codes to obtain him. Gurky was from a fansite promotion limited to EU servers.


You are right. As I said, I couldn't log in game to check it out :D

User avatar
Doobjanka
MVP
 
Posts: 464
Joined: September 13th, 2008
Pet Score: 5203
BattleTag®: Doobjank#1625
Realm: Madoran-US

Re: All new Pets added in today's update! [Pics]

Postby Doobjanka » April 26th, 2012, 8:09 am

Gurky is listed since it was a promotion that could be redeemed in both Ironforge and Orgrimmar. It's one of the many pets not available to us (US side anyway).
Image
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!


Return to Pet Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest