Guardian Cub not in the Pet Battle System:

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Tadedra
Pet Score:7267
Realm:Kul Tiras-us
Guardian Cub not in the Pet Battle System:

Post by Tadedra » April 21st, 2012, 7:58 pm

Will there be any rules about pet trading? Will we be able to trade pets of limited editions (like Panda Cub) or Blizzard Store pets (like Wind Rider Cub)? How about achievement pets?
We plan to allow players to trade Blizzard Store pets excluding Guardian Cub (because it's not BoP and it's unique). Collector's edition and other limited edition pets (like Mini Tyrael or BlizzCon pets) will not be tradable, either.

You said earlier that not all pets can take part in pet battle system. What are the exceptions?
Currently the exceptions are pets with humanoid children models. They will not be included in pet battle system. Nor will the Guardian Cub.
From [url=http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/]MMO Champion[/url]

I'm confused so the Guardian Cub which is tradeable already once learned can't be traded and worse yet won't even be in the Pet Battle System? I don't get that at all. Well it's just beta so maybe that will change if there is enough of an uproar about it. I don't see this a viable idea. I'm ok with the kids not battling. I'm even ok with the limited additions not be tradeable, I won't lie I was hoping but I understand it. Yet to not even be in the PBS--- pet lovers unite. Save the Guardian Cub.

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Re: Guardian Cub not in the Pet Battle System:

Post by Dementron » April 21st, 2012, 9:03 pm

Aww, no orphan battles? So much for giving Little Timmy a head start over the other future adventurers. :(

Ah, well, I'll probably still be able to battle with my Moonkin Hatchling, so my druid's daughter still gets her battle preschool. ;)

Yes, yes, I know, I'm a terrible person.