Tizerbob wrote:1. Mudslide - Falls under the evasion category, but says nothing about it in the ability description; so does it?
2. Damage Buffs + Investment Ability - Say I'm using Mr.Bigglesworth and use Prowl/Ice Timb; does Ice Tomb do more damage, because I cast it when I was buffed? Or would it only do increased damage when it hits with a buff up (same question for a debuff like Wild Magic).
3. Mechanical Pet Passive - I have noticed sometimes (when receiving a non-multi hit attack) that the pet doesn't reincarnate. Bug? Ability that prevents it?
4. Tidal/Magma Wave - What exactly are "objects" that they clear? Never actually seen it done; do they clear Mine Field & Decoy? What about ground AoE's like Death and Decay / Toxic Smoke?
5. Horn Attack - What? So if you're faster then your opponent "you" get stunned?
6. Humonoid Racial - If using a DoT, such as Harbinger of Flame's "Immolation", does he get the 5% HP bonus for every tick of a DoT or only single attacks?
...That's all I can think of for now will add more later.
Mykro9 wrote:5. Don't know, haven't used it.
EDIT: is takes the opponent's turn, not your turn, it is just worded funny. I tried it out, and the other pet did not do a move after I used it, but it took a few tries to get anything to happen.
Ok, hold on, need clarification, brain confused. If I have slower battle pet that uses "Horn Attack" against a battle pet that is FASTER the me, does the chance to trample exist or is it when "I" am faster.
Tizerbob wrote:3. Mechanical Pet Passive - I have noticed sometimes (when receiving a non-multi hit attack) that the pet doesn't reincarnate. Bug? Ability that prevents it?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest