My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Co-op Pet Battles.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Pet Score: 833
Realm: Firetree-US

Co-op Pet Battles.

Postby Notamonk » January 18th, 2013, 3:26 pm

2v2 Pet battles... just let it sink in for a second; imagine how epic it would be to do this.

I'd love to see something like this in the next expansion or upcoming patches; frankly I'm just glad they implemented Pet Battles in the first place. I can actually make use of these little critters now! lol

Top Rater
Pet Score: 2980
Realm: Daggerspine-US

Re: Co-op Pet Battles.

Postby Darkke » January 18th, 2013, 3:40 pm

I imagine it would take quite the overhaul. It could be cool, but it could also be done very badly, and make some combos all the more powerful and imbalanced. A lot of the things you have to switch pets to take advantage, become all the more overpowered.

For Example: Tiny snowman + kun-lai runt out at the same time? Make sure that your snowman is faster, and you have a round one stun. It would definitely add a LOT of depth in strategy, as well as making different breeds more desirable to game the speed of the pets.

I am really curious to see how it changes expansion to expansion. Will pets get a level cap increase? Will they implement new types of battles like 2v2? new abilities for a new level cap?

I've been really excited how they've handled each patch so far, and am looking forward to the elite pets in 5.2!

Return to Pet Battles