My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
User avatar
Tahsfenz
Top Rater
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: October 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3920
BattleTag®: Tahsfenz#1414
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Tahsfenz » January 15th, 2013, 10:40 pm

Anyone know a good spot to try?
Image

User avatar
Poofah
 
Posts: 820
Joined: October 5th, 2012
Pet Score: 4206
Realm: Llane-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Poofah » January 16th, 2013, 1:12 am

Cogblade raptors are the highest level wild mechanical, and probably the least farmed.

User avatar
Tahsfenz
Top Rater
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: October 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3920
BattleTag®: Tahsfenz#1414
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Tahsfenz » January 16th, 2013, 7:45 am

Thanks!
Image

User avatar
Vermonter
MVP
 
Posts: 14
Joined: June 18th, 2009
Pet Score: 2524
Realm: Madoran-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Vermonter » January 16th, 2013, 12:18 pm

Poofah wrote:Cogblade raptors are the highest level wild mechanical, and probably the least farmed.


And they're SO cute!

User avatar
Druegar
MVP
 
Posts: 12
Joined: January 8th, 2010
Pet Score: 2762
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Druegar » January 16th, 2013, 1:36 pm

I suppose Cogblade Raptors are better than anything else, but I've found their re-spawn rate to be pretty lousy.

User avatar
Jordicus
Top Rater
 
Posts: 58
Joined: October 23rd, 2012
Pet Score: 2793
Realm: Arygos-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Jordicus » January 16th, 2013, 6:25 pm

I've been farming the Cogblade Raptors for over a week and no stone yet..... :evil:

User avatar
Tahsfenz
Top Rater
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: October 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3920
BattleTag®: Tahsfenz#1414
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Tahsfenz » January 16th, 2013, 10:46 pm

I was getting frustrated because I simply couldn't find a rare fluxfire feline after 3 weeks, which is why I was going to stone home. Today I finally got my rare fluxfire and my rare restless shadeling within a few minutes of each other. So happy about them. Now I could care less to get one, so I'll hope on the bags to pop them.
Image

Stabya
 
Posts: 134
Joined: January 7th, 2013
Pet Score: 2086
Realm: Undermine-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Stabya » January 17th, 2013, 9:56 am

Today I received two Mech Battle Stones just from fighting the master trainers (They were in the Pet Sack) One of the fights didnt have a Mech opponent by the way.

User avatar
Notamonk
 
Posts: 115
Joined: December 20th, 2012
Pet Score: 833
Realm: Firetree-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Notamonk » January 17th, 2013, 9:57 am

Tahsfenz wrote:I was getting frustrated because I simply couldn't find a rare fluxfire feline after 3 weeks, which is why I was going to stone home. Today I finally got my rare fluxfire and my rare restless shadeling within a few minutes of each other. So happy about them. Now I could care less to get one, so I'll hope on the bags to pop them.


Best way to farm for Fluxfire Felines is to make level 1 gnomes on low pop servers and keep checking different servers. I found that servers that say [New Players] have the most spawned pets; I don't think those servers are included in the crz which makes it ideal for farming pets.

User avatar
Zaelo
 
Posts: 265
Joined: October 23rd, 2012
Pet Score: 2608
Realm: Turalyon-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Zaelo » January 17th, 2013, 11:25 am

Poeple actually farm cogblade raptors for mech stones?
Gee, took me hours just to see ONE! it was gray but at least I have one now...

The only spot I was able to find on my server that would allow me to defeat mech pets repeatitively was the tiny harvesters in westfall.. did that for 3 hours, no luck..

I need to change servers.. I guess.. damn you CRZ!

User avatar
Tahsfenz
Top Rater
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: October 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3920
BattleTag®: Tahsfenz#1414
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Re: Best grinding spots for mech stone?

Postby Tahsfenz » January 17th, 2013, 12:12 pm

Notamonk wrote:
Tahsfenz wrote:I was getting frustrated because I simply couldn't find a rare fluxfire feline after 3 weeks, which is why I was going to stone home. Today I finally got my rare fluxfire and my rare restless shadeling within a few minutes of each other. So happy about them. Now I could care less to get one, so I'll hope on the bags to pop them.


Best way to farm for Fluxfire Felines is to make level 1 gnomes on low pop servers and keep checking different servers. I found that servers that say [New Players] have the most spawned pets; I don't think those servers are included in the crz which makes it ideal for farming pets.


That's what I did. My luck was that bad!
Image


Return to Pet Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests