What do you think about the high miss-chances (PvE)?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Aggressive
Realm:Shadowsong-eu
What do you think about the high miss-chances (PvE)?

Post by Aggressive » January 6th, 2013, 2:52 pm

In PVP, I buy them. For PvE, simply change it in some ways. Change the Pet Battle Dailys in two ways.

1. Always make them start with the same pet. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that forfeit games to get the game I want to. (nowdays tho, it usally don't make that big diffrence anymore, but I know how frustrating it was when you only had 5-6 lvl 25's to fight with)
2. Always make your first ability to hit (in PvE, not PvP). Same thing here, who don't forfeit a really bad start when you miss with a 5 round cooldowner? Why fight for 3 minutes when chances to lose are 90%? When you can forfeit, and go again, and 90% win instead?

If not these changes, then get rid of the Forfeit-button.

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Re: What do you think about the high miss-chances (PvE)?

Post by Drudatz » January 7th, 2013, 5:21 pm

I think what they should change in PVE is to let you choose wich Pet you wanna start with like you can in PVP Battles.

Poofah
Pet Score:4206
Realm:Llane-us

Re: What do you think about the high miss-chances (PvE)?

Post by Poofah » January 7th, 2013, 5:41 pm

I think that the baseline hit and dodge chance should be clearly listed somewhere, and I think we should have access to a stat that would prevent or reduce misses and dodges. Currently we don't even know if different pets have different dodge chances or whether they're all the same, because it's a completely hidden stat.