My Current Team.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Notamonk
Pet Score:833
Realm:Firetree-us
My Current Team.

Post by Notamonk » December 30th, 2012, 2:01 pm

So I'm still having issues coming up with a team that works well together and can heal well and do decent enough damage to not have a 50 round battle.

Right now I'm running with Viscidus Globule, Mini Mindslayer, and Fungal Abomination. Seems to be working okay, but they are only level 11 so I'm yet to see how they are at level 25 and how they compete against most teams.

What do you guys think? Anything you think I should change?

Thanks.

Zaelo
Pet Score:5086
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Re: My Current Team.

Post by Zaelo » December 30th, 2012, 10:50 pm

If you're just looking at leveling pets, try to find 3 pets that will be good against critters, beasts, flyings and/or aquatics, since these are the easiest to find in the wild.
Pets that can heal themselves will help with that as well.

I'm not sure what you have in your collection though...

Humanoids are generally a good choice, their passive is quite handy.
Mechanicals in general too, especially those with Repair, cheaper on bandages and they are good against beasts.

If you're close to 150 pets, I'd recommend the Celestial Dragon, he's very easy to level as he starts up with a good healing spell, a good damage spell that enhances healing and does extra damage to flying, and another decent damaging spell.

Fluxfire Feline will do awesome damage, if you can get your hands on one (they're by the Gnome starting area, so you can create a gnome on a new server until you find one). He'll take down any critter/beast in 2-3 rounds, making fights lots faster.

Magical Crawdad would be an awesome addition too, although he only truly reaches his potential at higher levels.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12765
Realm:Sentinels-us

Re: My Current Team.

Post by Talmar » December 31st, 2012, 11:05 am

My initial leveling team was clockwork gnome and pandaren monk. Turrets are awesome and the monk can do really good damage vs most things. Once I got my restless shadeling I would couple plague blood and turrets for a nice combo.

Currently, my flayer youngling is a staple in almost every one of my teams.