The move 'Prowl'

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Kaitz
Pet Score:3036
BattleTag®:Kaitz#2808
Realm:Ghostlands-eu
The move 'Prowl'

Post by Kaitz » December 29th, 2012, 7:24 am

Hey,

Was wondering if others are having this problem or if its actually working as intended. I have been lvling my lil cinder kitten, such a cutie! She has the move "Prowl" which increases the next attack by 150% and she has a stealth look to her once used. Now if I get hit by the opponents move, 9/10 I lose the Prowl buff. Is this normal? It doesn't mention this on the tooltip for the move, not that I can see anyway.

I avoid using it due to this unless I know I won't get hit.

Kaitz~
Please visit my blog: [url]http://memoirsofapetcollector.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: The move 'Prowl'

Post by Bistromath » December 29th, 2012, 11:02 am

I have had the same issuse with the Cinder Kitten, and so far only the Cinder Kitten. This pet is some what buggy, plus the bad part is it is a very poor battle pet.

Kaitz

Post by Kaitz » December 29th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Ahhh I'm glad it's not just me then, other than this move I find the pet alright, but not amazing :( good job it's super cute, makes me keep levelling it!

Mag
Pet Score:9438
Realm:Twisting Nether-eu

Post by Mag » December 29th, 2012, 9:39 pm

Havn't notice Prowl just dissapearing, what i did notice was that immolate ticks would eat the prowl buff tho, i havnt played around with the cinder kitten enough to notice any other shenanigans. Maybe this is whats happening to you aswell, took me a while to realize why the prowl buff would seemingly just dissapear.

Zaelo
Pet Score:5086
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Post by Zaelo » December 30th, 2012, 12:09 pm

Didnt have that bug but I don't use Prowl with my FFF, I use Supercharge instead.. so I cant answer the question.. but I have another question related to that ability

When my FFF was below 20, I was using Prowl, and was noticing that he was dodging a lot of attacks while Prowl buff was on, does it come with a dodge bonus or was I just lucky

Kaitz

Post by Kaitz » December 30th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Think you were just lucky, dont think theres increased dodge. I've discovered that I dont have to be hit for this buff to dissapear, was fighting a crab pet and the crab pet missed me, but healed itself and my buff dissapeared. Going to write a ticket tonight and see if blizz know about it.