Mists of Pandaria Beta Realm

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Sikker
Re: Mists of Pandaria Beta Realm

Post by Sikker » April 18th, 2012, 3:59 pm

Arji wrote:
Nezla wrote:Any warcraftpets guild on Mekkatorque (EU) alliance side ?
Oh noes, I am on that Server, but Horde.
I copied my Arji there a while ago. But had some buggs patching and login on.
Anyone there too?
Me, but I'm almost never online cus there hardly is any pet stuff yet...but will definitely play more when they implement the battles.

Ril
Top Rater
Pet Score:10049
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Ril » April 20th, 2012, 12:01 pm

did anyone notice that they removed the "track pet" feature? it was there a while ago... now gone.

i wonder when we're going to see more.

meanwhile, is there anything planned for warcraftpets? i'd love a teaming tool. it's too early for stats and such, but the looks won't change! it is very important to battle with style and this has to be planned very early in advance.

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » April 20th, 2012, 12:51 pm

Thread about pet tracking being turned off - http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=221
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Jadax » April 21st, 2012, 9:39 am

Just wanted to wave as another Alli looking for a WarcraftPets guild on Mekkatorque-EU...

Is there still interest?
----
Ok, I've started collecting signatures for one: Jadaxi on Mekkatorque-EU. /w me to sign/invite.

Modestypooh
Pet Score:11103
Realm:Khadgar-eu

Post by Modestypooh » April 21st, 2012, 6:52 pm

Sunscorch wrote:Just wanted to wave as another Alli looking for a WarcraftPets guild on Mekkatorque-EU...

Is there still interest?
----
Ok, I've started collecting signatures for one: Jadaxi on Mekkatorque-EU. /w me to sign/invite.

I joined the guild with my panda Modestypooh. A few sudgestions, set rights to all ranks so they kan invite people to the guild and add the guild in the guild browser.

Ril
Top Rater

Post by Ril » April 26th, 2012, 5:19 am

is anyone else having trouble with their pet collection? i went to the pet trainer, learned the two spells, but can't access my collection whatsoever. i tried to learn some cats from the cat lady but this didn't work either, as they already are in my collection. so it was transferred, but i can't use it.

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Dementron » April 26th, 2012, 7:51 pm

Ril wrote:is anyone else having trouble with their pet collection? i went to the pet trainer, learned the two spells, but can't access my collection whatsoever. i tried to learn some cats from the cat lady but this didn't work either, as they already are in my collection. so it was transferred, but i can't use it.
Try recopying your main collector to a server you currently don't have any characters on. Log onto that character, and all the pets that character knows should show up in your Journal for all characters in the beta.

Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Nursie » April 26th, 2012, 8:26 pm

Ril wrote:is anyone else having trouble with their pet collection? i went to the pet trainer, learned the two spells, but can't access my collection whatsoever. i tried to learn some cats from the cat lady but this didn't work either, as they already are in my collection. so it was transferred, but i can't use it.
don't bother wasting a character copy, just make a level one toon on a server with 0 toons then get them to learn a pet, when you do that o back to your main beta server and all your pets should show up.

Jadax
Top Rater

Post by Jadax » April 27th, 2012, 1:09 pm

Nezla wrote:I joined the guild with my panda Modestypooh. A few sudgestions, set rights to all ranks so they kan invite people to the guild and add the guild in the guild browser.
Done ^_^ Now I'm off to level my Monk ^_^

Jadax
Top Rater

Post by Jadax » April 27th, 2012, 1:18 pm

Evilgnomey wrote:
don't bother wasting a character copy, just make a level one toon on a server with 0 toons then get them to learn a pet, when you do that o back to your main beta server and all your pets should show up.
This didn't work for me =/

Edit: Never mind. The important thing is NOT to check the pet journal on the new character!

Ril
Top Rater

Post by Ril » April 28th, 2012, 7:16 am

Sunscorch wrote:
Evilgnomey wrote:
This didn't work for me =/

Edit: Never mind. The important thing is NOT to check the pet journal on the new character!
i did exactly as told, but the only pet that shows up now is the one i learned on the new toon (mr chilly).

Skjoldmo
Top Rater
Pet Score:2633
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Skjoldmo » April 28th, 2012, 7:28 am

I have the same problem as Ril.

I tried making a lvl 1 on a *new* server and learned a pet (without looking at the Pet Journal) and I only got that one on my main.

I also tried copying my main again. Still the same.

The last thing I could try is copying my main again without opening the Pet journal. But as its all disabled right now I guess i'll just wait for a new patch.

Skulwolf
Top Rater
Pet Score:4831
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Skulwolf » May 24th, 2012, 3:41 pm

is there a pet battler guild on beta? lost isle