Chibimage wrote:The "Hunting Lesson: Rose Taipan" also is not giving credit at all. :/
Leesh42 wrote:The advice about A. having your pet summoned and B. having it in the first slot seems to have done the trick. I had done two or three quests with the falcosaur in the first slot (but not summoned, apparently) and got no credit. After reading this forum thread (thanks guys! I always know where to come when I can't figure something out), I did a quest using both suggestions. Voila, credit for the pet battle.
Bellaryl wrote:I'd like to note that the Fledgling Kingfeather in Azsuna took me forever to find. Here are my lessons learned, and it might help others:
1. Prepare to spend a good amount of time out there - especially if you're competing with others doing the quest
2. Server hopping might be helpful
3. Killing all non-Kingfeather battle pets seems to help the spawn rate
4. If possible, choose a quiet time on your server. I went around 4:30 am server time.
5. Since they're so rare, take the opportunity to capture one for your Broken Isles safari achievement - you don't wanna have to come back!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests