Legion pet battles

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us
Legion pet battles

Post by Kendrah » September 8th, 2016, 4:58 am

So, I'm back after a long break and got my first toon to 110 yesterday. Now I'm trying to figure out how to start the pet battle quest people in the broken isles. Nothing has popped up for me at all. I found the toy book in Az-whatever that makes you fight against the dead seaman but that's literally the only trainer I've found. =X I'm really confused. Any help? I'm not seeing any quests pop up or anything. I dunno what to do. If it matters, I just got the first three quests in Sura-whatever. I don't think I have world quests open yet. I hit 110 and went to bed, and have just gotten off work.

Aranesh
Pet Score:7380
Realm:Lothar-eu

Re: Legion pet battles

Post by Aranesh » September 8th, 2016, 5:03 am

Hey!
If you do not see ANY world quests on the map, you still need to unlock them. You should have a quest from Khadgar that says exactly that and you will need to raise a few factions reputation to open up world quests. It's not hard though, questing through all 4 zones will get you there easily.

If you however do see world quests on the map, but not a single pet battle world quest, then this might be a filter issue. Check the filter settings on the map because you can turn on/off certain world quest types there.

Hope that solves it for you and good luck out there :D