Menagerie Daily

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
Re: Menagerie Daily

Post by Uduwudu » August 4th, 2016, 9:36 am

NOTE: As of right now, regardless of Horde or Alliance the daily can only be done in one of your toons, regardless of how many you have and in how many paying accounts. This is controlled by the Battle.Net login, as it lists your accounts right after you login. Notice today's date as Aug 4th, 2016 since this might be different after the expansion.

The only other daily, at this time, is the 6 Battle Masters in Frostfire, Gorgrond, Talador, Nagrand, Spires of Araq and Shadowmoon, and each of them give you 2 Pet Charms. Be nice to Ashlii ... that poor little elephant has a ding on his nose!

The weekly shows up on any toon and there is no rhyme or reason as to which one, so if you have multiple toons, you will need to check them all. To this end, I have already removed 2 toons from the original 10.

All from 100 Level toons at this time:

Serr'ah (Horde)(Daily)
Mastering the Menagerie -- Daily Pets on the little arena - 4 or 5 Pet Charms and one Upgrading rock

Serr'ah (Horde)(Weekly)
Battle Pet Masters -- Defeat 5 Pet Battlemasters - 10 Upgrade rocks

Kura Thunderhoof (Horde)(Weekly)
Critters of Draenor -- 3 Upgrading rocks and some Pet Bandages

============================

Lio the Lioness (Alliance)(Daily)
Same quest as Mastering the Menagerie -- Daily Pets on the little arena - 4 or 5 Pet Charms and one Upgrading rock

Lio the Lioness (Alliance)(Weekly)
Battle Pet Masters -- Defeat 5 Pet Battlemasters - 10 Upgrade rocks

Erris (Alliance)(Weekly)
Critters of Draenor -- 3 Upgrading rocks and some Pet Bandages
Last edited by Uduwudu on August 4th, 2016, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Solshine
Pet Score:5102
Realm:Khadgar-eu

Post by Solshine » August 4th, 2016, 9:38 am

Will the new pets that cost charms be cageable and tradeable? Also toys?

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » August 4th, 2016, 9:41 am

Solshine wrote:Will the new pets that cost charms be cageable and tradeable? Also toys?
I have not checked the new stuff. Hopefully someone can answer this, however, as is usually the case, there are times when what they are seeing on test, is not what eventually comes out. At this point, I would not assume anything, although I would think that they would not want to hurt the trading value of any pet in the AH and the economy. I would think that is not a good move at all, but it is not my game to define.

I would, however, simplify the ability to get some Pets of Raids, specially the 80's and 90's raids, since their value is over inflated and the pets themselves are not worth the hassle and the miserable drops. Almost none of those pets, are even listed in the major lists for being a great pet, be it offensive or defensive, and usable every day in any of the dailies. Have you tried to do the boss lady in Serpentshrine?

I guess you're supposed to have a green sock on your head, to wear and show off to your friends just to look different?

;)

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » August 4th, 2016, 5:04 pm

Solshine wrote:Will the new pets that cost charms be cageable and tradeable? Also toys?
Yes, the new Pet Charm pets from the vendor in Legion will be cageable. The toy is BoP.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com