Paladance wrote:Welcome here!
Currently there are multiple ways to level your pets:
- If you want to go with it "as is", you can head to Pandaria -- Firewing can handle aquatics of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, while Zandalari Anklerender can eat some critters in Valley of the Four Winds. Use your healing abilities wisely to be able to enter multiple encounters without bandages.
- Definitely THE fastest way (if you have already built the 3rd level of a Garrison) is getting the quest from Serr'ah where you obtain an epic stone allowing you to level a pet to 25th. This quest can be done once per character and the Alliance equivalent for Serr'ah is Lio the Lioness.
- A daily from Kura Thunderhoof (Erris the Collector) grants you three stones that upgrade any pet's level by 1. It can be done with Anubisath Idol + another pet depending on the group (there are five of them switching like the garrison traders). A weekly related to Draenor tamers grants you 10 of these stones, but well, you probably want to skip it.
- A daily from menagerie grants you a random-family training stone, provided that you've expanded that place and have done a short quest chain with relatively easy encounters. Most of the time there are pets with no tamer but each 15 days there is a trainer called Squirt -- you can train your pets by her that day.
- There is also a chance to get a +5 Stone in Tanaan, but you probably won't get here before September, when their drop may be heavily nerfed.
- Oh, and Ashlei is a lovely young tamer located in alternate Shadowmoon Valley that besides two C-class pets has a plushie pet that can't deal damage. Probably any combination of two pets can deal with them, provided that you don't pick up a flyer as a first or Val'kyr as a finisher.
In Draenor you'll get Pet Charms that you can spend on more training stones. I wouldn't recommend it, however, right now, because these charms will be needed in Legion with no ways to get them so hastily.
Good luck! And don't hestitate to pick up a Teroclaw Hatchling from the Talador woods.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests