Pet of the Month - Peddlefeet

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Liopleurodon
Site Admin
Pet Score:3652
Realm:Turalyon-us
Pet of the Month - Peddlefeet

Post by Liopleurodon » February 16th, 2016, 9:34 am

Be sure to check out this month's feature on Peddlefeet!

How Do You Use Your Peddlefeet?
Unfortunately for all you lovebirds out there, [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] is not the strongest battler. We all have our favorites which are maybe not the best fighters, which is part of why people have embraced the #BuffPeddlefeet trend. However, that means this pet isn’t terribly popular in the PVP meta, and only has limited utility in PVE as well.

He’s a decent choice when you’re up against Dragonkin. The thing is, in the existing PVE trainer battles, there aren’t a lot of opportunities for him to shine. He doesn’t pack enough punch to do much against Yu’la and even with his [ability]Love Potion[/ability] healing, he can’t sustain terribly well against Wrathion’s dragons and that’s about it for notable battles with Dragonkin. If there were others, especially ones that did well with stuns, he may have a better shot.

In the spirit of #BuffPeddlefeet, I’d suggest using him as a filler pet in less difficult fights if he’s your tiny flying goblin best bud. As long as your opponent doesn’t use Undead damage and isn’t a Beast, he should do just fine.

Peddlefeet only comes in a Speed breed, which does bump up his utility a bit in the face of all those great stuns he packs. However, it does make the speed aspect of Love Potion a bit less clutch. This is a good thing for Peddlefeet enthusiasts, as this means you can use the spare Love Tokens you’d normally use to try drawing a better breed, to stock up on Peddlefeet Buffing Creme--next year.

Do you have a better use for Peddlefeet? Do you have a different favorite less popular pet? Let’s talk!

Feel free to browse Battlepetroundup.com or Blizzard Watch for more Pet Battle strategies and pet analyses.
xoxo, Your Pet Battling BFF, Tamer Liopleurodon.
http://www.battlepetroundup.com/

Skavenged
Pet Score:9590
Realm:Cairne-us

Re: Pet of the Month - Peddlefeet

Post by Skavenged » March 19th, 2016, 12:16 pm

Peddlefeet can actually do pretty well with certain PvP combos. I've seen several teams that use his Rapid Fire pretty effectively when combined with lightning storm. Assuming your opponent doesn't have a weather changer, you're tagging every enemy pet for about 200 pet round. I personally don't run this particular combo. Instead, I run him with a SS Zandalari Toenibbler for Black Claw. The Toenibbler decimates the undead that currently seem to dominate the Meta. Better yet, once Black Claw is applied, most opponents will switch out the front pet to avoid being 2 shotted by the nibbler. That gives you a free swap round to bring in peddlefeet, who then unleashes Rapid Fire for about 400 per round against the unfortunate Black Claw pet on the back row, while still tagging the other two pets for a little bonus damage