[Guide] Leveling your pets against Pandaria Tamers.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Cassuide
Top Rater
Pet Score:2393
Realm:Moon Guard-us
[Guide] Leveling your pets against Pandaria Tamers.

Post by Cassuide » December 10th, 2012, 12:15 am

This is a WIP, we all have our favourite tamers to level our pets and our own little combos that make it easier to battle with a disadvantage. I decided to start this thread so we can share our ways of dealing with each pet tamer, it may also help you to remember next time you do all your tamer dailies.

This guide can also be used to help you defeat tamers you are having difficulties with such as the spirit tamers which can be just downright annoying if you can't work out a good team.

I will be updating this guide as I find teams that are very effective against certain tamers. If you have found a combo that works for a certain tamer I welcome your input to this guide, but simply ask you follow the same format I am doing so it doesn't become to confusing and no information is missing. If you have a better way of doing a tamer I have already included please feel free to share, but include all information as breed/rarity can make a huge difference.

If you are unsure what breed your pet is you can look it up here.

As every battle is different I must advise that these playouts have no luck involved such as crits/dodge/miss. The playout of your battle may go differently if you miss/dodge/crit and you should adapt to it so, but I have found that even with a few crits/dodges/misses that they can defeat the tamer with ease.

Burning Pandaren Spirit Tamer:
Team: 1st Sporeling Sprout (Rare, Breed 16), 2nd Rapana Whelk (Uncommon, Breed 5), 3rd LVLING PET Must have Magic ability that hits for more then 100 dmg lvl 18+ recommended.
If you do not get the dragonkin first go, leave the battle and keep trying until you get him.
Sporeling Sprout vs Dragonkin
  • 1st Move: Use Spore Shrooms
    2nd Move: Use Jab but it will miss because he will use fly
    3rd Move: use Leech Seed to get some health back
    4th Move: use Jab
    5th Move: use Jab which should kill, you should have around 400hp left.
    The elemental spirit then comes into battle and you should use spore shrooms, if your still alive after this move use leech seed or jab it doesn't really matter, you'll die after that move.
Rapana Whelk vs Elemental
  • 1st Move: use acidic goo to increase damage
    2nd Move: use dive which should bring him to 600 health or less.
    3rd Move: use ooze touch
    If dead at this stage move to next -->
    4th Move: Use ooze touch, he should die after this move.
Rapana Whelk vs Flying
  • 1st Move: use dive to avoid more damage.
    2nd Move: use acidic goo
    3rd Move: use ooze touch
    4th Move: if still above 800hp use ooze touch which should bring him down to around 100hp but not kill (provided no crits).
    At this stage you let the whelk die and switch in your lowbie. Use the magic ability, it may take a few misses before it hits but hopefully you'll have enough hp to take at least 3 hits. Alternatively you could use acidic goo before the just before rapana whelk dies which should help defeat it.

Cassuide
Top Rater

Re: [Guide] Leveling your pets against Pandaria Tamers.

Post by Cassuide » December 10th, 2012, 12:15 am

reserved

Cassuide
Top Rater

Re: [Guide] Leveling your pets against Pandaria Tamers.

Post by Cassuide » December 10th, 2012, 12:16 am

reserved