Krakenheds wrote:I only have a handful of lvl 25 pets but I have 11 of those garr. quest stones to get a lvl 25 pet. I'm trying to get some idea's on some must have battle pets to use them on. Thanks for any help/advice.
I'm not going to use all 11 because I think some should be held in reserved for pets you don't have yet but would be put to top of the list should you get them. I'm also not going to include anything close to level 25 that you could get leveled quickly with a few runs at Kura/Eris pet dailys and those yellow stones that add one level.
But you have some great pets and here's what you should get to level 25 ASAP because you could use them for plenty of Tamers including WoD Pet tamers:
* Anubiseth Idol - Top of the list (Yours level 6 rare)
* Mechanical Pandaran Dragonling - Need to get that to rare and then to 25 (yours level 1 uncommon)
* Iron Starlette (yours level 1 rare)
* Chrominius (yours level 5 rare)
* Darkmoon Zeppelin (yours level 5 rare)
* Unborn Val'kyr - Need to get to rare and then to 25 (you'rs is level 1 junk)
* Lil Rag (yours is level 8 rare)
Your Nexus Whelpling is level 19 rare, you could probably level that to 25 on your own or do 2 battles with Kura/Eris. But get that to 25.
Your Scourged Whelplings and Emerald Proto-Whelp are both level 19 and should get to rare as soon as possible then to 25. Again, they are are high enough it's a waste to use those level 25 stones.
Save 1 level 25 stone for when you get a Pandaran Water Spirit.
That should get you pretty strong to easily be able to do 4-5 of the of WoD Pet Tamers and most of the Garrison Daily Pet Tamers (once you get a Pandaran Water Spirit). Maybe even 6 - you do have a Grubb at level 25 which I've heard that works with Tarr although never used a Grubb with him.