So what's your preferred breeds on these pets

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Shinsui
Pet Score:12453
Realm:Nathrezim-us
So what's your preferred breeds on these pets

Post by Shinsui » February 23rd, 2015, 2:05 pm

So I'm getting close to getting all the pets from Draenor and am in the process of finishing up my levelling. I can usually tell on most pets what are the preferred breeds. However, I have a handful of pets that I'm just not so sure about. Here's the pets I have questions for

Albino Chimaeraling- Seems to me that this pet can be good as either P/P or S/S. Since there are few speedy dragons, I'm thinking S/S will be the way to go for him

Firewing- This one I'm leaning towards the H/B breed for healing/ survival with scorched earth. I feel there isnt enough speed gained from S/B to go that route

Sun Sproutling- This one I have no clue on. Seems that dependant on skill choices, any of P/P, H/H or S/S would work

Nightshade Sproutling- Because of blinding poison and darkness, I'm thinking S/S breed for control style play with this pet

Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar- I got this one H/H breed for my first one. Since its mechanical, that seems like a good breed to have.

Mechanical Scorpid- This is another I'm not so sure about. Possibly S/S for having a quicker mech pet.

Mechanical Axebeak- thinking S/S or P/P since its a flier pet.

Just wondering what other people's thoughts are on these pets and their breed choices

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: So what's your preferred breeds on these pets

Post by Quintessence » February 23rd, 2015, 3:20 pm

Here's an older thread that discusses the different breeds for specific WoD pets. Hope it helps!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com