Garrison Pet XP nerfed?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Riddley
Pet Score:10464
Realm:Madoran-us
Re: Garrison Pet XP nerfed?

Post by Riddley » February 25th, 2015, 8:08 am

It's like Bliz knew I was thinking of unsubbing and wanted to give me that one last reason.

I think this xpac might actually be worse than Cata, and that's saying something.

Angelmichu
Pet Score:1822
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Angelmichu » February 25th, 2015, 8:41 pm

nooooo!!! sooo sad!!!

I was waiting for bird day to lvl my pets! today is bird day and I got 152xp with safari hat and 50% treat (yes, I just wasted my charms on that)

I just started to lvl pets and now this happened.... my only source of properly lvling pets..... no way I'm going to grind those pet battles for all my pets....

Treponem
Pet Score:9939
Realm:Aszune-eu

Post by Treponem » February 26th, 2015, 5:56 am

Laughing at the idea that the previous XP levels allowed you to:
insta boost them all in a day or two.
I'd quite happily spend a couple of hours repeatedly battering Jahan to death when he showed up but as I still have 382 pets below level 25, I'd suggest it's not quite as easy as that.

Laraven
Pet Score:7886
BattleTag®:LaRaven#1620
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Laraven » February 26th, 2015, 9:36 am

Anyone who wants to mass lvl pets, make a DK on Korgath-US Alliance side and lets get this done! Add me on btag: LaRaven#1620

I'm pretty upset about this change, as this was the only thing that was keeping me busy this exp. Also pretty darn upset about the new rare mount Voidtalon. People who actually want it can't camp or work hard for it, ppl who could care less will be the "lucky" ones to run into it and never use it. After not getting any of the World Boss mounts in MoP this just makes me sad. :(