My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Received all quests again

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Tidus4eva
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5085
BattleTag®: Tidus4eva#1974
Realm: Frostmourne-US

Received all quests again

Postby Tidus4eva » December 5th, 2012, 3:28 pm

I was trying to figure out why I hadn't received my Safari Hat and logging onto all my toons. I've completed all 40 pet battles and have been farming Nishi regularly, as well as defeating all pet tamers around the world - I have unlocked all their dailies.

I jumped onto one of my Horde alts (I play Alliance) who was sitting in front of the horde pet battle trainer in Orgrimmar and found that I was able to pick up all the Account-wide quests again from this guy.

Is this normal to have finished the Alliance quests, but still need to do the Horde ones? Or what exactly is going on here?

Crandor

Pet Score: 3876
Realm: Thaurissan-US

Re: Received all quests again

Postby Crandor » December 5th, 2012, 3:34 pm

This happened to me as well. Horde main, went to an alliance alt and picked up ALL the quest again. Seems like a one off thing to me anyway, since after finishing the quests i tried to see if i could get them again, they were not there. However, i've been able to pick up battle tamers: kalimdor everyday..

Zaelo

Pet Score: 2608
Realm: Turalyon-US

Postby Zaelo » December 5th, 2012, 3:36 pm

Been waiting on my Safari Hat as well... I have an opened ticket, hoping a GM will just send it to me by mail, but haven't gotten an answer on that one yet.

I didn't check my toons from the other faction though, but I'll check tonight to see if I get a similar bug. If I do, I'll just redo them all and hopefully that will get me my hat!

Tidus4eva
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5085
BattleTag®: Tidus4eva#1974
Realm: Frostmourne-US

Postby Tidus4eva » December 5th, 2012, 4:02 pm

Zaelo wrote:I didn't check my toons from the other faction though, but I'll check tonight to see if I get a similar bug. If I do, I'll just redo them all and hopefully that will get me my hat!

Thats what I'm hoping as well

Azmeaiel
MVP

Pet Score: 4386
Realm: Barthilas-US

Postby Azmeaiel » December 5th, 2012, 5:31 pm

had the same issue, im on about my 3rd round of these quests, as soon as you complete they pop again, a good way of farming bags of your bored and need to lv some pets

Return to Pet Battles