Principa wrote:Here are some of my WILD favourites!
- Aquatic - From the WILD aquatics out there, I really like my Leopard Tree Frog. (My favourite aquatic pet is Snarly... but he's not wild. He's a chance drop from fishing dailies in Outland. But he's awesome.)
- Beast - Get a spider! I like my Feverbite Hatchling, but really, any spider with Brittle Webbing is awesome. When other pets kill themselves on my spider? So great.
- Critter - I don't really have a favourite critter... but it's handy to have a fast rabbit (like my Arctic Hare) and a snail (like the Shimmershell Snail).
- Dragonkin - I have 3 favourite Dragons: 2 of them are the Infinite Whelpling and the Nexus Whelpling. I use these guys a lot, because they're awesome.
- Elemental - Fel Flame: my go-to elemental! Destroys mechs, and usually others in random pet battles, too.
- Flying - I use my Crow 99% of the time against aquatics, but also like having the Imperial Eagle Chick and a Sandy Petrel.
- Humanoid - there aren't too many wild humanoids that I like, but my Flayer Youngling is up there.
- Magic - Get an Ooze. I like my Jade Oozeling from the Hinterlands. Super pro against flying, but useful against most other pets, too.
- Mechanical - Cogblade Raptor: my go-to mech. Love this guy! Exposed wounds + overtune (if the other guy is
- faster) + batter = winning all the time.
- Undead - see dragonkin; my Scourged Whelpling is my 3rd favourite dragon, mostly because he's undead! The Spirit Crab is also pretty handy.
Steamanubis wrote:For new collectors, I'd definitely recommend the rocketbots (Blue clockwork and the Mountain Dew promotion Warbot). Reliable attacks, easy on the wallet, plus you can get them from world vendors - no need to spend RL coin or wade through Auction House listings.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests