My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Scrappin daily: Carrots x2 and Leftovers

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Kandystryper
MVP

Pet Score: 4417
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Scrappin daily: Carrots x2 and Leftovers

Postby Kandystryper » January 6th, 2015, 8:03 am

I used 3 carps for today's daily: red, white and blue

no particular order just the all dmg vs elementals bonus (1st and 3rd moves) plus cleansing rain, healing wave and healing stream.

I did make a note to save the white carp for sloppus and just beat him down for the win.

Abbotta
MVP

Pet Score: 3626
BattleTag®: LynneSin#1318
Realm: Area 52-US

Re: Scrappin daily: Carrots x2 and Leftovers

Postby Abbotta » January 6th, 2015, 9:22 am

I was able to make due with a Strider, Pandaran Water Spirit and Emerald Proto-Whelp. But do not think you can do a Geyser-Whirlpool bomb on that 2nd carrot because that carrot has a cleanse that will clean that up before everything hits. Luckily I was able to Water Jet it to death. I think the first battle was really pure luck.

Going to swap the PWS and Strider to see if I can setup for some power-leveling. If not I'm sure I could just as easily swap in a crab for the PWS.

Elfuego

Pet Score: 3958
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Postby Elfuego » January 6th, 2015, 11:24 am

Team 1: Eternal Strider S/B, Mirror Strider B/B and Emerald Proto-Whelp P/P

Mr. Terrible starts the round. He uses Weakening Blow just like his counterpart Terrible Turnip. Start by using Cleansing Rain. You can burn him down quickly with the strider using a double Pump, then Water Jet.

Carroteye begins with Ironbark, if your first strider is low, it will most likely die, so when it does, bring in the second. A double serving of Pump will turn him into an orange stain.

Sloppus is pretty straight forward. You can choose to light him up with the strider and ride the round out, or flip into the protodrake. I chose the drake to utlilze protostrike, negating the Chew damage. Just keep the rotation up and sloppus will join the carrot brothers in the primordial stew.

Mr. Terrible video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 68lsIAEMkw

Hope it helps!

Elfuego
www.wowpetbattle.com
GET OWNED!!

Kandystryper
MVP

Pet Score: 4417
BattleTag®: Squishy#1137
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Postby Kandystryper » January 7th, 2015, 12:39 pm

was lookin for your post fuego ^.^ ty