Blossoming Ancient

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Yetimilk
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us
Blossoming Ancient

Post by Yetimilk » January 2nd, 2015, 5:32 am

so i just got this guy to 25 and he is an unstoppable power house in pvp with the ability to 1v3 teams. thoughts on what pets to support it? at the moment im using an s/s bonkers and thats eating dragons ALIVE which are the main problems im facing. i have a s/s fiendish imp im about to finish lvling but i was wondering what the community is pairing with this little guy.

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Blossoming Ancient

Post by Topaz » January 2nd, 2015, 6:54 am

i usually see those with a magical crawdad since wish benefit from sunlight.

Maleric
Pet Score:486
Realm:Stormreaver-us

Post by Maleric » January 2nd, 2015, 1:08 pm

Pair it with an S/S Crow. Crow will hose aquatics, which are a problem for Blossoming Ancient, and will also help prevent the other team's healers from taking advantage of your Sunlight. Darkness doesn't reduce HoT ticks on Blossoming Ancient, either, beyond removing the Sunlight bonus.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » January 3rd, 2015, 10:16 am

Yetimilk wrote:so i just got this guy to 25 and he is an unstoppable power house in pvp with the ability to 1v3 teams. thoughts on what pets to support it? at the moment im using an s/s bonkers and thats eating dragons ALIVE which are the main problems im facing. i have a s/s fiendish imp im about to finish lvling but i was wondering what the community is pairing with this little guy.
I usually use something that can benefit from sunlight. Like a pet that has an ability to heal via the amount of damage they deal and stuff. Crawdads are generally found on the team too. It's nice to have at least one heavy hitter so it doesn't draw out forever. That's the one thing I hate about the pet: it could last forever. 50 rounds in and your opponent hhas only lost 1% HP on their pet. I only pull out that team when I'm sure I'm fighting the same person over and over, and their team is bugging the hell out of me. XD