My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

/cry

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Pyrephoenix
MVP

Pet Score: 4618
Realm: Nesingwary-US

/cry

Postby Pyrephoenix » December 27th, 2014, 11:57 am

I had a computer crash last night, in which I clicked 'exit game' and then the computer froze mid-exit. I lost *all* my addon's settings, everything from the way my UI was setup right down to the colors used in Auctioneer. I have a second account with most stuff set up the same way, so I was able to restore most of it.

The one thing I lost that I can't get back that easily is my Rematch teams. :( It's not that there's any difficulty involved in rebuilding--for the most part I know what used for which trainers--it's the sheer time.

Okay, I feel (marginally) better now. Any suggestions? I've scoured my hard drives, my last WTF folder backup was 2 1/2 years ago, so no hope restoring from that direction.

Pyrephoenix
MVP

Pet Score: 4618
Realm: Nesingwary-US

Re: /cry

Postby Pyrephoenix » December 28th, 2014, 6:23 pm

And that's the kicker--I was waiting to make my export file until I'd fought all the trainers and gotten comfortable with the routine.

Such is life, I guess. On the bright side, I don't have to worry about team clutter, I can start from scratch.

Jerebear

Pet Score: 4623
Realm: Llane-US

Re: /cry

Postby Jerebear » December 28th, 2014, 6:55 pm

Pyrephoenix wrote:And that's the kicker--I was waiting to make my export file until I'd fought all the trainers and gotten comfortable with the routine.

Such is life, I guess. On the bright side, I don't have to worry about team clutter, I can start from scratch.

People can also share their teams with you via the Rematch interface. Might save some time and give you some good teams.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Return to Pet Battles