Suggestion for my third pet! Need help

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Jarle
Pet Score:5635
Realm:Tarren Mill-eu
Suggestion for my third pet! Need help

Post by Jarle » December 3rd, 2012, 5:34 pm

So far I've got Ghostly Skull and Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling. What would u suggest as the third pet?

Wynn
Pet Score:5568
Realm:Runetotem-us

Re: Suggestion for my third pet! Need help

Post by Wynn » December 3rd, 2012, 7:56 pm

I use my speed Nordrassil Wisp as my starter he goes first which sets up a blind and a two hit light.
Healer that loves Cheesecake, Taiboku - Nall - Ronfa

Zerdolf
Pet Score:2868
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Zerdolf » December 3rd, 2012, 9:24 pm

From the tone of your post I'm guessing you just started pet battling ?? If that is the case you probably only have a bunch of vendor and drop pets available to you. I would highly suggest Phoenix Hatchling if you have it. It's great all the way to 25.

:D

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Bistromath » December 3rd, 2012, 10:26 pm

I agree with Zerdolf, however i cant veiw what pets you have.

One issuse i do see you may run into is the fact that while you are leveling your pets there are alot of Critter type pets you will be fighting, and your Skull takes 50% more damage from Critter moves.

I would suggest replace'in your Skull with a Beast, like a Cat the are fast decent hitters plus most get a finisher move that heals them.

Your Mech Dragon good idea Mech attacks are strong VS beasts.

If you have a Crimson Lasher use it as your 3rd it hits hard plus it has great healing skills

Soulean
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Soulean » December 3rd, 2012, 10:31 pm

if you have a magical crawdad I would use him. He was my first hard to get pet ever so I made him my main pet and I never regretted it once. Strong attack vs critter and when hes higher level shell shield/wish may not make for the fastest fights but you will almost never lose unless you are fighting a flying creature.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » December 3rd, 2012, 11:03 pm

Both the pets you list are uncommon, you might want to switch to rares for your first team. An easy-to-get rare beast is the Darkmoon Cub, and an easy-to-get rare flyer is the Nether Ray Fry. The Darkmoon Tonk and Zeppelin are both rare mechs.
Mingyao on Madoran