Elfuego Scrappin Daily Stitches Jr. Nether Faerie Solo

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Stormseeker
Top Rater
Pet Score:6801
BattleTag®:Stormseeker#1145
Realm:Anvilmar-us
Re: Elfuego Scrappin Daily Stitches Jr. Nether Faerie Solo

Post by Stormseeker » January 2nd, 2015, 4:17 pm

What i used last time this guy came up was 2 [pet]Red Cricket[/pet] using [ability]skitter[/ability], [ability]cocoon strike[/ability], and [ability]inspiring song[/ability]. Can't remember what i used for third pet but usually the 2 crickets did just fine. Pretty much spammed [ability]skitter[/ability] until i needed to heal then used [ability]inspiring song[/ability] on cooldown. At times i would use [ability]cocoon strike[/ability] to absorb his "enrage" attack (I forget the name) but not really sure it's worth it always. Not crit proof of course but with this guy probably not much is. I'll try to update this once i get to get on wow later on. Yes, I have two [pet]Red Cricket[/pet] since i came across this guy in beta and didn't bother looking up strats lol.

Ok so the two crickets will work as long as he doesn't get crit happy. Tried another time with my [pet]Ethereal Soul-Trader[/pet] with [ability]Life exchange[/ability], [ability]inner vision[/ability], and [ability]beam[/ability]. Pretty typical order: [ability]life exchange[/ability], then spam [ability]inner vision[/ability] followed by [ability]beam[/ability] until soul-trader dies. First cricket was able to finish him off in 2 or 3 hits.

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Yamum » January 5th, 2015, 4:32 pm

Purple Puffer can solo.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » January 5th, 2015, 5:40 pm

My favorite strategy for this guy is dirt simple too. I picked it up from a random comment on a completely unrelated thread.

A Direhorn runt or similar with Trample. Since only the 10% health portion of the damage will get through nothing matter but your hps to survive as long as possible so a H/H is best. Trihorn shield scales a little bit with power but no where near enough to change the preferred breed. Due to his exact health and Trample rounding down he'll be left with 7 health and will take 11 tramples to kill instead of 10 but with trihorn shield a single direhorn should come close. I always stack two other trample pets just to make sure I can finish him off. It takes a little luck to be able to actually solo him with one direhorn but he should be very low health after the first and a second should easily finish him. For a second pet you can take something with trample and Feign Death or Survive or a heal to help last the undead res round.