My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Elfuego's Quintessence of Light Scrappin Daily Strategy

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Elfuego

Pet Score: 3958
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Elfuego's Quintessence of Light Scrappin Daily Strategy

Postby Elfuego » December 1st, 2014, 11:54 am

Hey guys, Got a sure fire strategy for Quintessence of light. Unfortunately, if you've ever played MTGO, it feels like a Net Deck strategy =(

Quintessence of Light Video Guide : http://youtu.be/wvtmAs9JSp0
Quintessence of Light Strategy: http://www.wowpetbattle.com/quintessence.html

Start with Unborn Val'kyr. Use Shadow Shock twice. Now here's where the strategy starts to align. Pass the third round to keep the Val'kyr alive. From here, use Unholy Ascension. This will amplify damage by 25 % for the rest of the fight. Once your racial has been activated, use her final round for Doom.

On the pet switch, flip into Pandaren Water Spirit. Start with Geyser. On the next round use whirlpool. If you do it reversed the bombs wont light line up with Chrominius Howl. Once the Spirit is down, flip to Chrominius.

With Chrominius up, All the debuffs we've set should all be around 1 round on their timers. So pop Howl. At this point she should have been nuked down to low health and stunned if not dead. From there finish with a grand Surge of Poweror an Arcane Explosion and its GG Quintessence.

Ill post the video guide when its uploaded and be on the look out for other strategies. I'm working on one with Dread hatchling!

Elfuego
http://www.wowpetbattle.com
GET OWNED!!

Jerebear

Pet Score: 4969
Realm: Llane-US

Re: Elfuego's Quintessence of Light Scrappin Daily Strategy

Postby Jerebear » December 1st, 2014, 7:32 pm

One optimization you might consider: As it stands, the way you have it does leave the Water Spirit open to premature death 16.5% of the time (6x hits for 270 each is more than the health of the spirit). If you force the Valk->water spirit change on the same round as his heat up ability, you reduces the chances of failure to just being dictated by crits:

R1: Curse of Doom
R2: Unholy Ascension
R3: Geyser
R4: Whirlpool
R5: Swap to Chrominius
R6: Howl
R7: Surge of Power

This works 100% of the time barring an unlucky crit from Quint. I use an H/H valk for some crit safety on the front. You don't want to go into the undead round or this falls apart.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Weldar

Pet Score: 4892
Realm: Dawnbringer-US

Postby Weldar » December 1st, 2014, 9:30 pm

Darkmoon Zepplin
panda water spirit
chrominius

rnd 1 explode
rnd 2 geyser
rnd 3 whirlpool
rnd 4 switch to chrominius
rnd 5 howl
rnd 6 surge

Only doesnt work if quint gets 3 hits each turn on chrominius and if 1 of those is crit chroimius dies too early

Jaedia

Pet Score: 3362
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Postby Jaedia » December 2nd, 2014, 11:15 am

Jerebear wrote:One optimization you might consider: As it stands, the way you have it does leave the Water Spirit open to premature death 16.5% of the time (6x hits for 270 each is more than the health of the spirit). If you force the Valk->water spirit change on the same round as his heat up ability, you reduces the chances of failure to just being dictated by crits:

R1: Curse of Doom
R2: Unholy Ascension
R3: Geyser
R4: Whirlpool
R5: Swap to Chrominius
R6: Howl
R7: Surge of Power

This works 100% of the time barring an unlucky crit from Quint. I use an H/H valk for some crit safety on the front. You don't want to go into the undead round or this falls apart.

Worked perfect for me. :)

Rymoe

Pet Score: 4327
Realm: Kilrogg-EU

Postby Rymoe » December 2nd, 2014, 4:34 pm

I used Jerebear's strat too, worked like a charm, thanks :D

Return to Pet Battles