•Battle Stones•

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Jrshoe
Pet Score:3509
Realm:Stormrage-us
Re: •Battle Stones•

Post by Jrshoe » December 4th, 2012, 10:10 am

So far I've been doing all of the dailies each day and I have only had one day where I did not get a single battlestone. However, the stone that I really want to get (beast) has been incredibly elusive to me thusfar. I want to upgrade my Clouded Hedgehog. Elemental and Aquatic stones have been my most common finds from my bags.

I can definitely confirm, however, from my findings that the stones you get from the daily bag is randomized. It has no relation to the daily battle you do whatsoever. I got one Aquatic stone from the daily outside Karazhan, who obviously does not use an Aquatic pet.

Delinda
Pet Score:4115
Realm:Fordragon-eu

Post by Delinda » December 15th, 2012, 9:26 am

Jrshoe wrote:So far I've been doing all of the dailies each day and I have only had one day where I did not get a single battlestone. However, the stone that I really want to get (beast) has been incredibly elusive to me thusfar. I want to upgrade my Clouded Hedgehog. Elemental and Aquatic stones have been my most common finds from my bags.

I can definitely confirm, however, from my findings that the stones you get from the daily bag is randomized. It has no relation to the daily battle you do whatsoever. I got one Aquatic stone from the daily outside Karazhan, who obviously does not use an Aquatic pet.
Why don't you try catching a rare Clouded Hedgehog? I think it's a second day in a row that I receive beast stone from Major Payne.

Adamsavage
Pet Score:893
Realm:Anvilmar-us

Post by Adamsavage » December 16th, 2012, 1:44 pm

The BOE stones go for about 25k on my server. I've collect about 5 BOP stones myself, but I don't know what to use them on so I'm saving them up for when I find a pet I will want to upgrade to rare.

Frozenpets

Post by Frozenpets » December 16th, 2012, 10:30 pm

boe stones are 8k on my server....

Ive found 1 boe stone, 2 dragonkin and 1 aquatic all in battle
then ive got at least 15-20 stones in bags doing each and every daily that gives a bag each day. I went through a cold streak after getting 5 in one night early on. got a lot of beast stones, but have got at least one of each with just getting a magic stone today to close them all out from shadowmoon valley's tamer bag(yay for minifernal)

I feel like the drop rate was high to start, they stealth nerfed it for a bit, and recently raised it back. people say rng, but I saw so much of the same from people who had incredible success early on, only to go through a cold streak of 4-5 days of nothing only to now again start to get 1-2 a day.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » December 17th, 2012, 12:08 pm

I've only seen 1 Mechanical, 2 Dragonkin and a Beast, all from daily bags. I've done tons of dailies but have only ever seen these 4.

Flawless General stones go for 20 to 50k on my server last I checked.

Yarl
Pet Score:5773
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Yarl » December 17th, 2012, 12:08 pm

I have received 8 stones. Two from battle and the rest from dailies.
I had a three day dry streak. Only got bandages and other junk from dailies.

RNG is RNG