Beating strong triple-comps

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Logansfury
Top Rater
Pet Score:4755
Realm:Korialstrasz-us
Re: Beating strong triple-comps

Post by Logansfury » June 3rd, 2016, 4:33 pm

My 3x Bone Serpent team is NOT undefeated, a team very similar to what Wootzy posted beat my serpent team soundly. I believe an Iron Starlette was part of the team that beat me.

On a side note - Im seeing that older threads, when renewed here (a practice derided on other forums as a "necro") are providing amazing information for the current battle environment. Big big thanks to our gentle Admins who allow this :)

Wootzy
Top Rater
Pet Score:5165
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Wootzy » June 3rd, 2016, 5:25 pm

Well, several times I ran into Triple Bones today.
It works better to take Frolick instead of Ghostly Bite on the Ghostpup, and to use Teroclaw as a third instead of the Porcupette. Still praying to the RNG gods that Noc.Strike misses elemental.

Wootzy
Top Rater
Pet Score:5165
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Wootzy » June 3rd, 2016, 5:39 pm

Logansfury wrote:On a side note - Im seeing that older threads, when renewed here (a practice derided on other forums as a "necro") are providing amazing information for the current battle environment. Big big thanks to our gentle Admins who allow this :)
Could you post a link to that thread, mate?

edit: never mind, stupid me :P

Logansfury
Top Rater
Pet Score:4755
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Post by Logansfury » June 5th, 2016, 3:48 am

3x Iron Starlette is making more and more frequent appearances in my corner of pet battling.

Whats unfortunate is I never see them coming and certainly arent already on an all ele team when they pop up :roll:

Is there more of an all around team, rather than a 3x ele team, that is successful against this particular 3x team?