My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

a wolpertinger team

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Pet Score: 4427
Realm: Thrall-US

a wolpertinger team

Postby Kendrah » May 31st, 2014, 1:25 pm

Have you seen a PVP battle with a wolpertinger? I know I haven't. I think the poor guy needs some love. What two other pets would you use to accompany this feisty little rabbit? I've tried but it's apparent to me that I suck at forming teams. :lol:

Pet Score: 4802
Realm: Llane-US

Re: a wolpertinger team

Postby Jerebear » May 31st, 2014, 2:37 pm

He has 3 different abilities that can stun/sleep a pet and has strong beast attacks to kill critters that cannot be CC'ed. If you have any teams where you need to switch a particular pet often, he might be a good additional. A dazzling dance team could complement his horn attack. Prior the the addition to resilience, he was pretty good in PvP. He's tougher to work with now, but he does have a lot of options for CC at least, so if your opponent switches after being CC'ed, you can still go to town.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:

Pet Score: 0
Realm: Shattered Halls-EU

Postby Awq » May 31st, 2014, 4:04 pm

Met Wolpertinger a dozen times or so.
Once he managed to solo 2.5 pets through chain sleeps!

Pet Score: 3208
Realm: Madoran-US

Postby Smokey84 » May 31st, 2014, 4:25 pm

I love using my little demon bunny... I stoned mine, and he just wrecks the pandaria spirits... Occasionally I'll use him in pvp along with soul of the aspects and dread reaver.

Pet Score: 3056
BattleTag®: EricS#1876
Realm: Sargeras-US

Postby Ligre » June 2nd, 2014, 12:13 pm

Wolpertinger is my favorite pet in the game. I managed to weave him into a CC-ish team with my Frosty and P/S Kun-Lai Runt. Lots of Stun/Slow/Sleep potential...and there's coverage against Humanoids, Dragonkin and Undead as well as Magma Trap (Wolpertinger's critter passive).

Return to Pet Battles