Need friend for Isle of Giants

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Malenrhen
Pet Score:7124
Realm:Duskwood-us
Need friend for Isle of Giants

Post by Malenrhen » February 22nd, 2014, 9:59 pm

None of my guild wants to go there and my server (Duskwood) has completely progressed past it, but I want my mount and pets from there. However as a warlock I can't even solo the little guys out there....so I am looking for people around on Tuesday, Thursday, and/or Sat nights that might be interested in going out there and farming until we get mounts and pets. Tag is Malenrhen#1297 if you want to add me. I'm on Eastern Time and those are my nights off work so anytime is good for me, even late nights (I'm a bartender my trade and a night owl, so I'm up late)

Littlething
Pet Score:2902
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Need friend for Isle of Giants

Post by Littlething » February 23rd, 2014, 7:38 pm

Horde or Ally? :)

Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Simmias » February 24th, 2014, 11:36 pm

as a lock, you should have no issue with the dinos. You have a pet that can tank...

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » February 25th, 2014, 2:06 pm

Littlething wrote:Horde or Ally? :)
My main is Ally.....as to the tank, even with healing him the blueberry doesn't last on the dinos. Tried it and it wasn't pretty.

Moonie1
Top Rater
Pet Score:3510
BattleTag®:Moondoggie#1666
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Moonie1 » February 25th, 2014, 2:54 pm

Malenrhen is right. I was surprised my voidwalker was dying to the medium triceritops out there when I was farming pets. But that was back before Siege ilvls.

Myica
Pet Score:5987
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Myica » February 25th, 2014, 5:32 pm

With Seige LFR gear soloing becomes pretty simple, but when I was in Timeless Isle 496s it was challenging to fight even the smaller dinos.

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » February 25th, 2014, 8:51 pm

I'm still in TI gear for the most part....barely scratched LFR or the gear from it :(

Littlething
Pet Score:2902
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Littlething » February 26th, 2014, 10:03 pm

Add me! girlinstatic#1354 I have one of the primal egg mounts so far but my friend I was farming with hasn't been on wow for a while. I am from the UK but play on US so my times are squiffy but I am an insomniac and on WoW every day and at all different times so if we are both on at the same time I will be down for some farming. I will play on my lock, with our two blueberries it shouldn't be too bad :)

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » February 27th, 2014, 1:44 am

Littlething wrote:Add me! girlinstatic#1354 I have one of the primal egg mounts so far but my friend I was farming with hasn't been on wow for a while. I am from the UK but play on US so my times are squiffy but I am an insomniac and on WoW every day and at all different times so if we are both on at the same time I will be down for some farming. I will play on my lock, with our two blueberries it shouldn't be too bad :)
Adding you now! :)

Or not cause battlenet is down :(

Waflob
Pet Score:4117
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Waflob » February 27th, 2014, 3:09 am

Malenrhen wrote:I'm still in TI gear for the most part....barely scratched LFR or the gear from it :(
maybe a silly quesion, but why not go to the Timesink Isles, open all the boxes you see and get 496 gear that way? Much easier (imvho)

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » February 27th, 2014, 7:49 am

I realize that half the fun in the pet system is the actual gathering of the pets, that said - I do have a extra [pet]Zandalari Anklerender[/pet], [pet]Zandalari Footslasher[/pet], [pet]Zandalari Kneebiter[/pet], [pet]Zandalari Toenibbler[/pet], AND a [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] which you are more than welcome to.

If you decide that you want some or all of these, feel free to give me a shout back. My BTag is Wakamaru#1375. Response or PM here works too!

Edit:
Actually after looking over your "Wanted" pets I have several more pets that you are also missing. These include the Chi-Ji Kite, Enchanted Lantern, Harmonious Porcupette, Imperial Silkworm, Jade Crane Chick, Jademist Dancer, Lifelike Toad, Lil' Bling, Lil' Smoky, Mountain Panda, Mr. Grubbs, Personal World Destroyer, Razormaw Hatchling, Snowy Panda, Sunfur Panda, and Yu'lon Kite.

As above, you are more than welcome to any or all of these.
@TamerWakamaru

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » February 27th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Waflob wrote:
Malenrhen wrote:I'm still in TI gear for the most part....barely scratched LFR or the gear from it :(
maybe a silly quesion, but why not go to the Timesink Isles, open all the boxes you see and get 496 gear that way? Much easier (imvho)
I have all 496 gear, most of it upgraded and now being replaced by LFR SoO gear. My ilevel is 510 last I checked. Even with that, keeping the blueberry up while trying to kill off dinos isn't easy and he can't tank the big guys.

Waka, I will add you when I log on :)

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » February 27th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Sounds good! I'll be on a little later tonight or a lot friday-sunday. Some of them are scattered around on different server alts, so I'll get to rounding them all up once I log in.
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » March 6th, 2014, 1:58 am

Between our schedules we seem to be having trouble running into each other, so I went on ahead and just mailed you the pets that I could gather together that you were still missing. Enjoy! :)
@TamerWakamaru

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » March 6th, 2014, 2:15 pm

Wakamaru wrote:Between our schedules we seem to be having trouble running into each other, so I went on ahead and just mailed you the pets that I could gather together that you were still missing. Enjoy! :)
Waka....you are BEYOND awesome! I can't thank you enough for your generous gift! Now I get to run around start zones leveling all of these guys! *huge massive happy hugs*

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » March 6th, 2014, 8:47 pm

It's not a problem! If I have extra pets that someone can use, I like to share them! Enjoy the leveling, hehe.
@TamerWakamaru