conditional pets.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Grahammaddux
Realm:Akama-us
conditional pets.

Post by Grahammaddux » November 12th, 2012, 5:34 pm

is there a list of pets that only pop up under cretin circumstance. and could i have a list to that site.

Riven
Top Rater
Pet Score:3606
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Re: conditional pets.

Post by Riven » November 12th, 2012, 5:58 pm

These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. The list isn't too long actually!

Qiraji Guardling - Summer only
Snowy Owl - Winter only
Qiraji Guardling - during sandstorms
Arctic Fox Kit - during snow storms
Baby Ape - raining (only on Jaguero Island)
Restless Shadeling - spawns at midnight server time
Widow Spiderling - night time
Rock Armadillo - night time

Remember that you can also mouseover the pet icon in the stat window of your pet book and it should say if there's weather or time of day conditions it spawns during.

Mykro9
MVP
Pet Score:4355
BattleTag®:mykro9#1585
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Post by Mykro9 » November 12th, 2012, 6:47 pm

Riven wrote:These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. The list isn't too long actually!

Qiraji Guardling - Summer only in Silithus
Snowy Owl - Winter only in Winterspring
Qiraji Guardling - during sandstorms in Tanaris
Arctic Fox Kit - during snow storms in Storm Peaks
Baby Ape - raining (only on Jaguero Island)
Restless Shadeling - spawns at midnight server time in Deadwind Pass
Widow Spiderling - night time in Duskwood
Rock Armadillo - night time in Desolace

Remember that you can also mouseover the pet icon in the stat window of your pet book and it should say if there's weather or time of day conditions it spawns during.
Change this to silithid hatchling and you got them all, I think.
mykro9#1585

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 12th, 2012, 9:00 pm

[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=368]Here's a sticky[/url] with additional information on some of the pets that require special conditions.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Squiretoad
Pet Score:7318
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Squiretoad » December 8th, 2012, 7:03 am

I was there in the Master's Cellars at 2355 Server Time, wandered through both cellars for a half hour, not a single spawn of a Restless Shadeling.

Came back in at 0400 Server Time, nothing. Well, a hell of a lot of cloth, but other than that ...

Reports elsewhere say these things may be spawning during the period Midnight through 0900 Server Time. We'll see.

TippyKitt
Pet Score:2789
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by TippyKitt » December 8th, 2012, 10:39 am

Squiretoad wrote:I was there in the Master's Cellars at 2355 Server Time, wandered through both cellars for a half hour, not a single spawn of a Restless Shadeling.

Came back in at 0400 Server Time, nothing. Well, a hell of a lot of cloth, but other than that ...

Reports elsewhere say these things may be spawning during the period Midnight through 0900 Server Time. We'll see.
The shadelings DO only spawn at midnight and, if there is noone around farming them, will only stay up for a few hours.

[edit] I must correct myself on that last part. It is about 10:30am server time (Hellscream) and I see several shadelings still up. It would seem they dont despawn like most thought. Either that or Blizz changed it so that they spawn several times after midnight instead of just the initial spawn.