WHOOT! RARE Snowshoe rabbit!! =D (also want Black Tabby)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lady_fox
Pet Score:2885
Realm:Shadowsong-us
WHOOT! RARE Snowshoe rabbit!! =D (also want Black Tabby)

Post by Lady_fox » January 23rd, 2014, 2:07 am

I'm REALLY EXCITED about FINALLY catching my RARE Speedy Snowshoe hare!!! =D I found the hare 2nd to a spider in(of ALL places) the Azureload mine!! (spider cave in Hillsbrad Hills zone) I've been farming for the hare a LONG time on my horde toons! NOW I just hope that I can FIND the Black Tabby cat! :? Would anyone have an other tips or helpful hints on obtaining the elusive cat? I've been 'farming'/questing on my horde in Hillsbrad Hills looking for the cat. Been @ it through 9/10 toons already :? Thanks in advance and I'll check in later on. ^_^ Happy hunting!

Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Re: WHOOT! RARE Snowshoe rabbit!! =D (also want Black Tabby)

Post by Ruststorm » January 23rd, 2014, 2:22 am

nice :) Well done!

It's one of those pets i want another breed of.... :)

Index
Pet Score:12787
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Index » January 23rd, 2014, 3:52 am

To get the tabby, go to the area where the big yeti dude spawns in Hillsbrad, wait a while and you'll see a pack of horses will come round.

They spawn near the yeti's spawn, and re-spawn almost instantly so take a toon with AOE (I used a mage and spammed arcane explosion) I got it after about 4 hours of sitting spamming (Not to mention a TON of sellables)

Good luck!

Lady_fox
Pet Score:2885
Realm:Shadowsong-us

Post by Lady_fox » January 23rd, 2014, 7:43 pm

Horses huh?! Well I'll be....! =D Thank you! I'll try that! I was wondering if I was doing something wrong or....?! lol *goes to kill horses* ^_^