You've collected 0 pets

Faction Transfer + Pets Headache

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Pet Score: 4685
BattleTag®: jilliene#1512
Realm: Stormrage-US

Faction Transfer + Pets Headache

Postby Moppet » December 6th, 2013, 7:00 am

I recently faction transferred from Alliance -> Horde (first time Horde ever..) and ugh! My Argent Squire and Alliance Balloon naturally didn't transfer over, but I didn't think getting them back would be such a headache!

The quest giver for the Horde balloon had no quest for me and since I already have the "Exalted Argent Champion.." achievement (exalted with all the factions), the Horde factions had no quests for me either.

I've submitted 5 tickets already and these Blizzard GMs are just copy/pasting responses, they're not even reading my tickets where I've specifically stated that I can't do the quests again since they're not available for me.. arrrghhhhh.

Really frustrated. Sorry about the rant :x

Pet Score: 4493
BattleTag®: Mersenne#1798
Realm: Lothar-US

Re: Faction Transfer + Pets Headache

Postby Tiggindy » December 6th, 2013, 1:29 pm

I realize that this is completely unhelpful, but you can can at least get the balloon by making a new horde toon, since you can do the quest even as a lowbie.

The tough part is getting the gruntling, since leveling a new toon defeats the purpose of doing the faction transfer. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a response that's non-automated, or from someone that knows how to read.

Pet Score: 4796
Realm: Arthas-US

Postby JEC » December 6th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Unless it's changed since I changed from Alliance to Horde, the Argent tournament stuff all resets. You have to do it all over again for the Horde city champions.

Top Rater
Pet Score: 4713
Realm: Mal'Ganis-US

Postby Roisen » December 6th, 2013, 4:54 pm

JEC is right, you have to start from the very beginning at the tournament, not the champions tent. It takes AGES.

Return to Pet Collecting