Share pet collecting news and advice.
Epicleptic
Top Rater
Pet Score:10816
BattleTag®:Epicleptic#2421
Realm:Ravencrest-eu
Winter's Veil Helpers

Post by Epicleptic » November 17th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Come next expansion, Warlords of Draenor, it is confirmed that Gnomes (and most other races) will be getting a visual update.I wonder if anyone has any confirmation if the 3 Winter's Veil Gnome pets will be getting a visual upgrade too, as they appear to be the same model just scaled down in size.

If they are... I can't wait to see their facial expressions when they're summoned at any time of the year outside of Winter's Veil! :D

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Re: Winter's Veil Helpers

Post by Furkel » November 17th, 2013, 2:45 pm

I'd assume they will be upgraded, although you never know - the Pandaren Monk pet wasn't upgraded when the Pandarens became a playable race (I believe it's actually a modified tuskarr model?). Also, it might be fun to leave them as they are, as a memory of what gnomes used to look like? :)

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » November 17th, 2013, 8:31 pm

They introduced new snake/frog models but the old pets retained their current ones.

So I would imagine that the winter veil pets will not have the new player model for gnomes.

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Ebil » November 18th, 2013, 7:18 pm

I would be surprised if they did up the winter's veil helpers seeing that they did not update [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] when the new goblin models came out.

Off-topic
I wonder if they are going to update the leper gnome models as well. :o