My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Garnia

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Shiranui
 
Posts: 222
Joined: September 30th, 2011
Pet Score: 0
Realm: Cenarius-US

Garnia

Postby Shiranui » September 10th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Anyone want to go with me to farm Garnia to try for the pet, I'm at her spawn point now will be here all day asking folks if they want to go - horde side - Miauen#1509

User avatar
Tiggindy
MVP
 
Posts: 251
Joined: December 19th, 2007
Pet Score: 4245
BattleTag®: Mersenne#1798
Realm: Lothar-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Tiggindy » September 12th, 2013, 9:59 pm

I'm alliance, so sorry.

I was hanging out there most of the day myself. 10 spawns (9 of them closer to the 60 minute mark rather than the 30), no luck for me.

I also parked my lock up there to summon peeps if necessary, cause the albatross ride takes between 6 and 7 mins.

User avatar
Azrile
 
Posts: 322
Joined: April 21st, 2013
Pet Score: 3600
Realm: Fenris-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Azrile » September 13th, 2013, 12:50 am

Tiggindy wrote:I'm alliance, so sorry.

I was hanging out there most of the day myself. 10 spawns (9 of them closer to the 60 minute mark rather than the 30), no luck for me.

I also parked my lock up there to summon peeps if necessary, cause the albatross ride takes between 6 and 7 mins.



Yeah, i finally put an alt up there. I had been checking with my main, but that flight is too long for doing it that way.

honestly, that mob(and pet) has really made me appreciate the shared looting feature. I never again want to go back to the days where 10 dks and 10 pallys are dropping their aoes at the spawn point...

User avatar
Shiranui
 
Posts: 222
Joined: September 30th, 2011
Pet Score: 0
Realm: Cenarius-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Shiranui » September 13th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Have alliance char & horde been up here past few days if anyone wants to swap servers with me let me know we can swap kills.

User avatar
Kpb321
 
Posts: 938
Joined: April 30th, 2013
Pet Score: 3924
BattleTag®: kpb#1554
Realm: Sisters of Elune-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Kpb321 » September 13th, 2013, 2:12 pm

Yeah. I parked my warlock alt up there. So far only one kill and no pet but I did get a weight of eternity for a 535 armor item =)

User avatar
Doobjanka
MVP
 
Posts: 464
Joined: September 13th, 2008
Pet Score: 4854
BattleTag®: Doobjank#1625
Realm: Madoran-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Doobjanka » September 14th, 2013, 5:28 am

I've tracked Garnia most of the day, and on my server (Madoran) there appears to be a 45 minute respawn. I'm starting to track the others now.
Image
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

User avatar
Index
 
Posts: 300
Joined: October 30th, 2012
Pet Score: 4774
Realm: Azjol-Nerub-EU

Re: Garnia

Postby Index » September 14th, 2013, 6:06 am

Just killed him for the 14th time. No luck, but someone in the group got the pet :(

User avatar
Simmias
 
Posts: 288
Joined: October 15th, 2012
Pet Score: 3396
Realm: Frostmourne-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Simmias » September 14th, 2013, 6:33 am

46 times, no pet.
Guy kills him once, gets the pet =(

User avatar
Mizix
Top Rater
 
Posts: 29
Joined: May 12th, 2011
Pet Score: 4634
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: Garnia

Postby Mizix » September 14th, 2013, 11:42 am

Doobjanka wrote:I've tracked Garnia most of the day, and on my server (Madoran) there appears to be a 45 minute respawn. I'm starting to track the others now.


I kinda confirm that timer: seems around 40-45 mins. However I am not sure that rares on the isle have a fixed respawn timer, because I've seen Spirit of Jadefire respawn 10 minutes after I had killed her :S

Guest
 
Pet Score: 0

Re: Garnia

Postby Guest » September 14th, 2013, 11:42 am

4 days of camping this lady and no pet yet, though I have met an awesome amount of pet people. I could use all the help I could get! - I'm -usually- horde when I'm farming. ~ K
Last edited by Guest on October 5th, 2014, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wrathofnature
 
Posts: 18
Joined: September 5th, 2013
Pet Score: 2813
Realm: Eonar-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Wrathofnature » September 14th, 2013, 12:53 pm

Mizix wrote:
Doobjanka wrote:I've tracked Garnia most of the day, and on my server (Madoran) there appears to be a 45 minute respawn. I'm starting to track the others now.


I kinda confirm that timer: seems around 40-45 mins. However I am not sure that rares on the isle have a fixed respawn timer, because I've seen Spirit of Jadefire respawn 10 minutes after I had killed her :S


Some of the rares seem to respawn more often then others. I once killed imperial python, then while going on a loop looking for rares I found another imperial python. Can't have been more than 5 mins since the last one died.

User avatar
Peanutty
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: May 3rd, 2011
Pet Score: 4773
BattleTag®: PBCup#1312
Realm: Kil'jaeden-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Peanutty » September 14th, 2013, 1:32 pm

Garnia seems to spawn roughly 50 min after the previous one. If you're parking a toon in her area I would log in at around 45 min mark and wait. I timed it on and off for about 2 days (sometimes logging in right as she spawned) and I think I only missed it once because I logged in a bit late.

User avatar
Balazaar
 
Posts: 34
Joined: March 25th, 2013
Pet Score: 4252
BattleTag®: Balazaar#1749
Realm: Dragonblight-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Balazaar » September 14th, 2013, 6:12 pm

I've been camping Garnia all day and it s 30 to 60 min respawn timer. Hasn't varied once from that all day.

User avatar
Azrile
 
Posts: 322
Joined: April 21st, 2013
Pet Score: 3600
Realm: Fenris-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Azrile » September 14th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Wrathofnature wrote:
Mizix wrote:
Doobjanka wrote:I've tracked Garnia most of the day, and on my server (Madoran) there appears to be a 45 minute respawn. I'm starting to track the others now.


I kinda confirm that timer: seems around 40-45 mins. However I am not sure that rares on the isle have a fixed respawn timer, because I've seen Spirit of Jadefire respawn 10 minutes after I had killed her :S


Some of the rares seem to respawn more often then others. I once killed imperial python, then while going on a loop looking for rares I found another imperial python. Can't have been more than 5 mins since the last one died.


Imperial python is on a completely different mechanism. What happens with that one, is every time a Death Adder is killed, it has a chance (5%ish) to respawn as an Imperial Python. This is the same mechanism used for the crane, frog, turtle, crab and yak. I was farming the crabs at the place north of the horde base where there are 6 of them together. I was able to get two of the rare crabs to spawn at the same time. I have also tanked two rare turtles (same name) at the same time when other people were mass farming the turtles on the beach.

I haven´t figured out the mechanism(time) for some of the others yet. There is a definite 30 minute mark where they have a high chance to spawn at... but there seems to be some fudge time with that. Also, there are some that are linked that spawn together. I am at leafmender, and as soon as it spawns there are messages in chat about other spawning.

User avatar
Tiggindy
MVP
 
Posts: 251
Joined: December 19th, 2007
Pet Score: 4245
BattleTag®: Mersenne#1798
Realm: Lothar-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Tiggindy » September 14th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Simmias wrote:46 times, no pet.

I'm not feeling so bad about my 0 for 29 now.

Guy kills him once, gets the pet =(

I've seen that twice.

And one of the guys keeps showing up to try to get another one to put on the AH. :x

User avatar
Shiranui
 
Posts: 222
Joined: September 30th, 2011
Pet Score: 0
Realm: Cenarius-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Shiranui » September 14th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Swapping between A & H for past few days; a few people got theirs, I got an extra a little bit ago, will keep trying for more.

Guest
 
Pet Score: 0

Re: Garnia

Postby Guest » September 15th, 2013, 11:43 pm

After 5 days of camping on and off I finally got my Ruby Droplet, from a friend ... I must have killed that lady 30+ times. He actually got his first today and then a 2nd one dropped 2-3 kills later. (I told him to leave but he wouldn't without me having a pet first) <3 Flaskbar! Left a couple toons up at the lake to help with others still looking.

User avatar
Harnzy
 
Posts: 1
Joined: September 14th, 2013
Pet Score: 1754
Realm: Frostmourne-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Harnzy » September 16th, 2013, 2:01 am

got mine on the 3rd kill :D

User avatar
Balazaar
 
Posts: 34
Joined: March 25th, 2013
Pet Score: 4252
BattleTag®: Balazaar#1749
Realm: Dragonblight-US

Re: Garnia

Postby Balazaar » September 16th, 2013, 4:43 pm

I'm on my 3rd day of camping Garnia. My luck is terrible. Not a single pet has dropped for me from any rare kill.

User avatar
Index
 
Posts: 300
Joined: October 30th, 2012
Pet Score: 4774
Realm: Azjol-Nerub-EU

Re: Garnia

Postby Index » September 16th, 2013, 5:25 pm

just posting this, as a guildy thought I was nuts, but also insanely accurate ;)

She was sitting camping, and I made a comment that the majority of spawns were at 52 minutes past the hour. I made the comment at 49 minutes past and she replied "we'll see" 3 minutes later, Garnia spawned ><

This was on Azjol EU, and I can honestly say I've noticed this spawn timer on most of the kills.

Next

Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Paladance, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests