Share pet collecting news and advice.
Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Arena Pass qualification is -OVER!-

Post by Luciandk » August 30th, 2013, 6:08 am

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8048825035#3

From the blue post:
Just highlighting this to ensure that everyone is aware that the rated phase has now concluded. Any games that are played outside of the rated phase won't count towards the pet or title reward, so you can't gain credit towards either of these anymore.

Just so you know though; the realm will be sticking around for a while yet, so you can definitely feel free to sign up and play some epic PvP action! :D

Hope you folks got your games done in time!

Ackbah
MVP
Pet Score:3209
BattleTag®:Ackbah#1648
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Arena Pass qualification is -OVER!-

Post by Ackbah » August 30th, 2013, 3:17 pm

I have to say it was a blast doing this. My brother and I were able to fit this in just under the wire. We completed our last matches on Monday night. There were some teams that were clearly in it just for the pets...we thought we were bad...well we know we were bad...but we werent the worst !! Haha we actually won some !! there was one team that kept coming out naked with matching mounts...too funny. One bladestorm and all 3 were dead in seconds... I do hope that Blizz does not DQ them for "non participation" I am not sure what that is but I remember in one thread or another it was mentioned as a possibility.

I cant wait for mah new buddy. How long does it take for the pet to be rewarded?

Avk )