Share pet collecting news and advice.
Violetfemme
Top Rater
Pet Score:4120
BattleTag®:Violet#1301
Realm:Aegwynn-us
Pet Journal Full Question

Post by Violetfemme » August 20th, 2013, 10:40 pm

So, I have had this happen twice since I started collecting pets. My journal is full, though I am unaware of it. I finally find that long searched for rare, go to capture it, and discover that I can't because I am full. It won't let me "release" any pets mid-battle. If I forfeit after the first pet is dead, I lose the pet group altogether.

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove myself from battle and still have that same pet combo available to capture? Can I allow all my pets to die? It seems to me that happened once and amazingly, the pet combination respawned.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Pet Journal Full Question

Post by FuxieDK » August 21st, 2013, 6:16 am

As long as all enemy pets are still alive, you can withdraw from battle, and re-battle the same pet/group.
If any of the enemy pets are killed, the entire group disappear. I hope this answer your question..

Also, currently, there is a limit of 550 (or 650) pets, but that will be increased to 1000 in v5.4....

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Re: Pet Journal Full Question

Post by GrosBonda » August 21st, 2013, 9:00 am

summary :
When you are hunting for a rare , one of the point of your checklist before start should be "make sure you have room in your journal" and make sure you have less than 3 of the pet you are hunting.