Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Furkel » November 4th, 2013, 4:11 pm

My [pet]Siamese Cat[/pet] is all rared up, level 25 and ready for act... oh hang on, it's fallen asleep.

HIYA, GWENN! Since you've expressed your love for all the awful-in-a-good-way puns in this thread, I have something to con-fez: I really think you should level your [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet] next.

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 4th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Beana wrote:My Spirit of Competition is ready for the 2014 Winter Olympics and is 25! I feel confident he'll win Gold!

Droodics, since I know you can level fast I pose a challenge for you. see your Uncommon Smolderweb Hatchling? He said he can't catch flies when he's uncommon as well as he could as a rare 25. You're Halloween pet to level :)
Challenge completed.
For [profile]Furkel [/profile]: Let's level that [pet]Feral Vermling [/pet]to level 25.
Last edited by Droodics on November 5th, 2013, 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bretonas
Top Rater
Pet Score:12312
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Bretonas » November 5th, 2013, 2:31 am

Poxx wrote: Bretonas, your [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet] is loosing its touch of magic. Take it for a tour of the Wizard's Academy.
Done! It's now among the high ranks of my pet collection.

My main character is a gnome and has been since I started playing WoW. One of the first pets u come across in our new starting area is a [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet]. Droodics, yours looks like it needs some attention. Get it to 25 and show that a small thing can become something much greater!

Poxx
Pet Score:5148
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Poxx » November 5th, 2013, 6:29 am

Amargodreams wrote: Poxx, Your Jubling is begging to be 25 before the end of the Darkmoon Faire :)
My Jubling is done begging and is now happily playing with the Darkmoon Flies. :mrgreen:

Bretonas, speaking of Gnomes, winter is coming, get your [pet]Father Winter's Helper[/pet] to the toy assembly line.

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » November 5th, 2013, 9:45 am

Mirres wrote:Is it ok if I join? I've been meaning to start leveling my pets, but I have no idea where to start.

If it is ok, Seqenenre- your beetle is blatantly bored, beat the blues back with him!
Having battled bucketloads of bothersome bugs, my [pet]Beetle[/pet] is now big and bold.

[profile]Poxx[/profile] - My first ever WoW pet was a mechanical squirrel, crafted for me by a friend. Why don't you take yours all the way to 25 to show me what mine could be capable of?

Gwen
MVP
Pet Score:8349
BattleTag®:Gwenniekins#2985
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Gwen » November 5th, 2013, 11:21 am

Furkel wrote:My [pet]Siamese Cat[/pet] is all rared up, level 25 and ready for act... oh hang on, it's fallen asleep.

HIYA, GWENN! Since you've expressed your love for all the awful-in-a-good-way puns in this thread, I have something to con-fez: I really think you should level your [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet] next.
Fezter is ready to play with the big boys at the Faire.

Seqenenre your [pet]Crystal Spider[/pet] is getting dull. He needs some shining up, so dust him off and let him hit 25!

Hit me!
Because soulshards are pink.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 5th, 2013, 1:47 pm

I believe I was unintentionally skipped. So I did level my [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet] to 25.

[profile]Gwenn[/profile] maybe if you air it out a bit your [pet]Skunky Ailmental[/pet] won't smell so bad.

Amargodreams
Top Rater
Pet Score:3933
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Amargodreams » November 5th, 2013, 3:47 pm

Armidillo Pup rolled his way straight past the tamers to lvl 25!!

Faithhealer, Sorry if you were unintentionally skipped. I think it's time you show your lost of lordaeron some love before he becomes lost forever ):

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » November 5th, 2013, 4:09 pm

My Pandaren Water Spirit is now a loverly lvl 25.

Amargodreams your Chuck could use some training up :)

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 5th, 2013, 5:57 pm

Bretonas wrote:
Poxx wrote: Bretonas, your [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet] is loosing its touch of magic. Take it for a tour of the Wizard's Academy.
Done! It's now among the high ranks of my pet collection.

My main character is a gnome and has been since I started playing WoW. One of the first pets u come across in our new starting area is a [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet]. Droodics, yours looks like it needs some attention. Get it to 25 and show that a small thing can become something much greater!
[pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet] is now worthy of Gnome legacy.
For [profile]Arrianrhod[/profile] , let's get your [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet] level 25 before he drops his leaves and changes his colour.

Danifae
Pet Score:3986
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Danifae » November 6th, 2013, 4:43 am

Droodics, your Gooey Sha-ling is having a lot of negative emotions because he's not level 25 yet. Time to cheer him up!

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 6th, 2013, 6:02 am

Seqenenre wrote:[profile]Vivienne[/profile] - It's time [pet]Egbert[/pet] came out of his shell a bit. Get cracking!
[pet]Egbert[/pet] is finally out of his shell, but not literally...

[profile]Danifae[/profile], let's see you get your [pet]Mojo[/pet] back from Dr. Evil!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » November 6th, 2013, 6:41 am

Okay my Willy can see better at 25!
Vivienne... your Pierre told me he could be an Iron Chef if you got him to 25!

Post by Guest » November 6th, 2013, 8:55 am

GilroyKilroy wrote:Haevlyn, you might go ape over this but your [pet]Baby Ape[/pet]'s look lonely.
My [pet]Baby Ape[/pet] has gone bananas but is now settling down at 25.

Beana - your [pet]Bandicoon Kit[/pet] is feeling Poorly and would very much like to be rare like Scully.

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » November 6th, 2013, 9:45 am

My [pet]stinkbug[/pet] aka Exo is now 25!

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] darling, pull ur [pet]Undercity Rat[/pet] out of the trash and give it a taste for blood!...after u catch a rare one ofc:)

//[profile]Chromie[/profile]

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » November 6th, 2013, 12:23 pm

Gwenn wrote:
Furkel wrote:My [pet]Siamese Cat[/pet] is all rared up, level 25 and ready for act... oh hang on, it's fallen asleep.

Fezter is ready to play with the big boys at the Faire.

Seqenenre your [pet]Crystal Spider[/pet] is getting dull. He needs some shining up, so dust him off and let him hit 25!

Hit me!
My [pet]Crystal Spider[/pet] is now super shiny!

[profile]Chromie[/profile] - Christmas is on it's way. Time to fatten up that [pet]Highlands Turkey[/pet]. It shouldn't take you long.

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 6th, 2013, 2:18 pm

Beana wrote:Vivienne... your Pierre told me he could be an Iron Chef if you got him to 25!
[pet]Pierre[/pet] has seen his way to culinary greatness!

Seqenenre, I'd give you a high five but your [pet]crawling claw[/pet] lacks the power to match mine!

Venun
Pet Score:2735
BattleTag®:Venun#2613
Realm:Twisting Nether-eu

Post by Venun » November 6th, 2013, 4:37 pm

It took me quite awhile getting this specific pet to 25 (and 20 of his friends along with it), but my Spineclaw Crab is finally 25.

Vivienne: your Spirit of Summer can use some cheering on in these cold days!

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » November 6th, 2013, 5:01 pm

Blah blah [pet]Feral Vermling[/pet] blah blah level 25 blah (insert clever pun here) blah. SORRY YOU GUYS I'M TIRED :)

Venun, there's obviously nothing cuter than an adorable little bear cub... except maybe a rotting undead bear cub covered in SPIDER EGGS? What I'm getting at here is you should totally level your [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet]!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » November 6th, 2013, 8:34 pm

My Bandicoon kit "Amy" now feels like Scully and rare and 25!!

Furkel! So your Pygmy Direhorn said he didn't want to end up a fossil OR end up as a "toe" rather then "Ankle" so get him to 25 :D