Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Magdamaa
Pet Score:13117
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Magdamaa » June 15th, 2015, 6:45 am

Beana didn't say how many you want, so here a few. Hope you like birds and got a lot of birdseeds.

Cockatiel
Dragonbone Hatchling
Fledgling Buzzard
Gold Mini Jouster
Kaliri Hatchling
Mulgore Hatchling
Polly
Sandy Petrel
Senegal
Tickbird Hatchling

Next person give me 10 to level please.

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » June 16th, 2015, 12:33 am

Graven wrote:[profile]Trethsparr[/profile] this trio want to prove their battling prowess on land, sea and air - [pet]Zandalari Anklerender[/pet], [pet]Sea Pony[/pet] and [pet]Crow[/pet]. :)
My flying, aquatic, and beast trio is fighting fit and ready to ambush their enemies! Thanks, Graven! :)

Three more, please!

[profile]Magdamaa[/profile], some of your Argent Crusade pets want to be fighting fit so as to best represent their factions... :)

Sen'jin Fetish
Teldrassil Sproutling
Tirisfal Batling
Mechanopeep

A few of your other rare pets also want to get in on the action!

Soul of the Aspects
Murkablo
Pygmy Cow
Thundering Serpent Hatchling
Kovok
Graves

Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Markedangel6469 » June 23rd, 2015, 8:49 am

Magdamaa wrote:
Beana wrote:My Nightshade Sproutling (Night sprite) and Sun Sproutling (Sunia) are now 25....and not fighting eachother :)

Magdamaa... You never asked how many....so I just gave you 3. How about your celestial dragon (because I never knew how I lived without mine) a Firewing (Because following you, he will always look awesome) and a Tito (must love dogs?) :)

**NEXT POSTER** Two for me please (a pair)
Ok celestial dragon, firewing, and tito is all leveled up.

Markedangel here you 10 pets to level up.

Alterac Brew-Pup
Anodized Robo Cub
Cenarion Hatchling
Core Hound Pup
Crimson Whelpling
Jadefire Spirit
Panther Cub
Scooter the Snail
Sky-Bo
Venus

Plus you should go up to Dalaran and start read some of their books to find a Kirin Tor Familiar. Good luck.

Next person give me 5 to level up please.
Wow what a long strange crazy trip it has been, but those and a few other friends have reached 25 finally! As for the Kirin Tor, he remains not so familiar but the hunt continues!
For me I will take another list of 10 please!
Trethsparr here are your 3!
Bush Chicken
Creepy Crate (great battler at 25)
Crested Owl
Good luck!

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » June 27th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Graven wrote:[profile]Tipperscales[/profile] here is a trio of hatchlings for you to nurture - [pet]Mulgore Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Smolderweb Hatchling[/pet]. :)
After long last, got all the gnecessary pets to 25.

[profile] Markedangel6469 [/profile], here is your list of 10:

Westfall Chicken
Alpine Chipmunk
Argi
Black Lamb
blighted Squirrel
Blight Hawk
Blossoming Ancient
brilliant Karri
Cinder Kitten
Lofty Libram

Merangel
Pet Score:6930
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Merangel » July 21st, 2015, 4:43 am

Tipperscales, here is 10 for you.

Albino snake
Baby ape
White tickbird hatchling
Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot
Enchanted Lantern
Calico cat
Winterspring cub
Winter reindeer
De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion
Widget the departed.

Hope i did this correct. So I guess now I wait for someone to pick 10 for me :)

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » July 21st, 2015, 6:31 am

Beana wrote:Graven how about your Tiny Goldfish, Speedy, Skunk and that Borean Marmout who looks lonley being the only one not 25 on your first page :)
It's been a while 'cause I've been focussing on some other things lately, but Cleo the [pet]Tiny Goldfish[/pet], [pet]Speedy[/pet], Stripe the [pet]Skunk[/pet], Ralphy the [pet]Borean Marmot[/pet], and for good measure Marmite the [pet]Brown Marmot[/pet], have finally been trained in the battling arts.

Welcome [profile]Merangel[/profile]. :)
You say you want 10 pets? How about these - [pet]Ghastly Kid[/pet], [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling[/pet], [pet]Leviathan Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Mountain Skunk[/pet], [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Pandaren Air Spirit[/pet] (plus his brothers Fire & Earth), and lastly your new addition, the [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet]. :D

Any suggestions welcomed for my next levelling group. :)

Avenged
Pet Score:4062
BattleTag®:Avenged#1416
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Avenged » July 22nd, 2015, 5:33 am

Graven wrote:Any suggestions welcomed for my next levelling group. :)
Wow Graven, I'm envious of your collection! Someday I hope that mine will look like that lol. But I do think I found five more pets that need to join all your other 25s:

[pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet]
[pet]Leviathan Hatchling[/pet]
[pet]Blazing Cindercrawler[/pet]
[pet]Hogs[/pet]
[pet]Lost Netherpup[/pet]

Hopefully I didn't grab any duplicates.

If the next person could please give me 10, that would be awesome!

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » July 25th, 2015, 12:50 pm

Avenged,

Nice collection. Here is a list of 10 for you. I hope I didn't get too many duplicates.

Nightmare Bell
Ore Eater
Sister of Temptation
Stinkrot
Stonegrinder
Trunks - you worked so hard to get him.
Chaos Pup
Bone Wasp
Deathwatch Hatchling
Grotesque

Vidrax
Pet Score:4273
Realm:Die ewige Wacht-eu

Post by Vidrax » August 27th, 2015, 3:25 pm

When I came back after a single month or so (seven, actually) of absence I found my pets huddled together in my menagerie, desperate for love and attention. I'm such a bad pet parent.
Graven wrote: [profile]Vidrax[/profile] here are your three p-p-pets to level; [pet]Pengu[/pet], [pet]Pierre[/pet] and [pet]Peanut[/pet]! :)
Tux the [pet]Pengu[/pet], Briets the [pet]Pierre[/pet], and Benjamin the [pet]Peanut[/pet] are now fully grown and ready to take on the world.

[profile]Milotha[/profile], since you didn't say how many pets you want to level, I suggest you take care of the [pet]Stunted Direhorn[/pet] you mentioned in your profile.

Three rare ones for me, please.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » August 30th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Avenged wrote:Wow Graven, I'm envious of your collection! Someday I hope that mine will look like that lol. But I do think I found five more pets that need to join all your other 25s:

[pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet]
[pet]Leviathan Hatchling[/pet]
[pet]Blazing Cindercrawler[/pet]
[pet]Hogs[/pet]
[pet]Lost Netherpup[/pet]

Hopefully I didn't grab any duplicates.
Quillmane the [pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet], Whippersnapper the [pet]Leviathan Hatchling[/pet], Fahrenheit the [pet]Blazing Cindercrawler[/pet], [pet]Hogs[/pet] and Vimto the [pet]Lost Netherpup[/pet] finally made it! :shock: :D

[profile]Vidrax[/profile], Brewfest will be here soon so why not get in some drinking practice with [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet], [pet]Skunky Alemental[/pet] and [pet]Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm[/pet]? :lol: :D

Whoever posts next, any number will do for me thanks. Thanks to this week's triple XP event, I finally got my whole collection 25'd. Will bow out of this thread for now, but it's been a lot of fun, and I'll be back for sure when I have some more pets to level. :D

Xylar
Pet Score:1545
Realm:Bloodhoof-eu

Post by Xylar » September 30th, 2015, 8:46 am

Graven wrote: Whoever posts next, any number will do for me thanks. Thanks to this week's triple XP event, I finally got my whole collection 25'd. Will bow out of this thread for now, but it's been a lot of fun, and I'll be back for sure when I have some more pets to level. :D
Hi All,

I'm brand new here but finally got round to trying pet battles (I've always loved pets but never got round to trying to sort a proper collection) which I've been meaning to do since they came out.

As this thread is a great idea, and as Graven has sorted all of his/her pets, I thought I wound resurrect it with a request for the next 5 pets I should get to 25 that would help me with this pet battle thing we all love :) As an added bonus, if one of them is a pet I can capture that I don't yet have, then go for it! :D

Vidrax
Pet Score:4273
Realm:Die ewige Wacht-eu

Post by Vidrax » September 30th, 2015, 2:58 pm

Graven wrote:[profile]Vidrax[/profile], Brewfest will be here soon so why not get in some drinking practice with [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet], [pet]Skunky Alemental[/pet] and [pet]Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm[/pet]? :lol: :D
Rumo the [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet], Oettinger the [pet]Skunky Alemental[/pet] and Elbita the [pet]Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm[/pet] are already enjoying Brewfest.
Xylar wrote: I'm brand new here but finally got round to trying pet battles (I've always loved pets but never got round to trying to sort a proper collection) which I've been meaning to do since they came out.
Welcome to the thread!
Xylar wrote: As this thread is a great idea, and as Graven has sorted all of his/her pets, I thought I wound resurrect it with a request for the next 5 pets I should get to 25 that would help me with this pet battle thing we all love :) As an added bonus, if one of them is a pet I can capture that I don't yet have, then go for it! :D
[profile]Xylar[/profile], I chose pets for you that I consider extremely useful:
  • [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] - A powerful pet, both in PvP and in certain Trainer fights
  • [pet]Chrominius[/pet] - Half of the infamous "howl bomb", which is useful against a lot of Beasts of Fable and Menagerie opponents.
  • [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] - Extremely useful in farming near the Tavern in the Mists, in case you have extra time to spare and no more trainers left for the day. That area is full of critters only, which fall prey to the Feline Familiar, and its Shield+Devour combo means it can fight all day without external healing. This pet is totally worth the upgrade to Rare.
  • [pet]Unborn Val'kyr[/pet] - Can either enhance the howl bomb or fight very well in its own right
Pet to capture: [pet]Moonshell Crab[/pet] - It's a very beautiful crab, and also quite useful in that it is an Aquatic that has two strong attacks against Flying enemies. Surprise!

Extra Credit: [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet] - The other half of the infamous Howl Bomb. You really should try to get this valuable addition to your Menagerie.

Please choose 5 pets for me. (No matter if rare or not, since I now have enough Flawless Battle-Stones.)

Edonae
Pet Score:8952
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Edonae » October 2nd, 2015, 11:37 am

Looks like you have your battle bases covered, (at least as far as I can tell), so let's pick some more random choices.

[pet]Tiny Shale Spider[/pet], because rock spider, and I like green.
[pet]Mechanical Chicken[/pet], because after all you did for OOX, it should fight on your behalf.
[pet]Tiny Flamefly[/pet], because it's what Winky would want.
[pet]Vampiric Batling[/pet], because I'm jealous that you have two. :D
[pet]Wretched Servant[/pet], because he has a tanky moveset, and is a great creepy looking pet for the upcoming Hallow's End.

And someone can give me five for myself, it'll give me some inspiration to fly out and do the Pandaria loop, plus I never know who to level next.

Any rarity is fine, I have several low-grade pets that I captured for breed with the later intention of spending stones to upgrade.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » November 1st, 2015, 2:22 pm

So. Since my last assignment was in FEBRUARY....I leveled my Azure Whelpling, Lil Deathwing, and Onyxian Whelpling absolutely ages ago.

[profile]Edonae[/profile], Looking through your pets, I see most of your Winter Veil Pets are still level 1. Since we're not far from that time of year again, let's get those guys up!

[pet]Rotten Little Helper[/pet]
[pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet]
[pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet]
[pet]Father Winter's Helper[/pet]
and, as a bonus, finish off your [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet], sitting there at level 17. :)

Cheers!

Five more for me, please, if anyone is still playing!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Gemmerc
Pet Score:4436
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Gemmerc » November 1st, 2015, 2:34 pm

Okay Darolyn,

I noticed that you have a Sister of Temptation, a Stinkrot, and an Undead Underling that really should have been leveled right away ; however, my recommendation goes to your fine little Darkmoon pet, Syd the Squid - he's special.

Have Fun, Gem

Belyea
Top Rater

Post by Belyea » November 2nd, 2015, 4:26 am

Ok Gemmerc, nice collection you little treasure hunter you. How about your Stonegrinder to rare 25!

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » November 7th, 2015, 10:21 am

Alright Belyea, we're going with a plant team for your theme. How about you give leveling your [pet]singing sunflower[/pet], [pet]crazy carrot[/pet], and [pet]jade tentacle[/pet] a shot!

Three for me please!

Nephelle
Pet Score:13082
Realm:Nordrassil-eu

Post by Nephelle » November 11th, 2015, 10:30 am

Hi Jesj :)
I see that you need to level some really cute ones!
So how about you level your Alterac Brew pup, Moon Moon and the Stout Alemental? :D

I'm going to lvl all my neglected winter veil ones on this pet event but I run out of ideas of more. Gimme some please:D

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » November 11th, 2015, 7:39 pm

Nephelle wrote:Hi Jesj :)
I see that you need to level some really cute ones!
So how about you level your Alterac Brew pup, Moon Moon and the Stout Alemental? :D

I'm going to lvl all my neglected winter veil ones on this pet event but I run out of ideas of more. Gimme some please:D
Thanks to the event, those cuties are all leveled up!

Here are some cute ones for you, Nephelle: [pet]hyjal bear cub[/pet], [pet]wolvar pup[/pet], and your [pet]corehound pup[/pet] want to be 25!

Three more for me please!

Nephelle
Pet Score:13082
Realm:Nordrassil-eu

Post by Nephelle » November 12th, 2015, 3:12 pm

Jesjbrown wrote:Here are some cute ones for you, Nephelle: [pet]hyjal bear cub[/pet], [pet]wolvar pup[/pet], and your [pet]corehound pup[/pet] want to be 25!
Done!
I see that [pet]Terky[/pet], [pet]Sky-Bo[/pet] and [pet]Fragment of Desire[/pet] are in need of some love too!
Three more for me please:)