Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Voskres » June 23rd, 2014, 11:08 pm

Zoros wrote:Voskres,
I am jealous of your golden pig. But the gold is tarnished, get it to 25, and while you are it polish up your Tiny Goldfish and Lil' Bling. Let them shine!
Done. I added [pet]Gold Beetle[/pet] for a little more bling.

[profile]Ryat[/profile], you have [pet]Wood Frog[/pet] and [pet]Tree Frog[/pet] being entirely too lazy in your pond.

Ryat
Pet Score:7304
Realm:Daggerspine-eu

Post by Ryat » June 24th, 2014, 1:07 pm

Frogs up!

[pet]Creepy Crate[/pet] and [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] needs some lovin [profile]Voskres[/profile]

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13317
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » June 24th, 2014, 5:04 pm

My Zooey Snake and Albino snake have slided there way to 25 :)

Ryat, your Curious Oracle Hatchling has been wondering what it's like to be 25 :)

****Next Poster 2 pets for me please*****

Cec
Pet Score:4796
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Cec » June 25th, 2014, 2:19 am

Beana:

Youre creepy crawly wants to crawl all the way to lvl 25 and your shimmershell snail wanna get to lvl 25 too.
Enjoy the lvling.

5 pets for me please :-)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » June 25th, 2014, 5:27 am

Ryat wrote:As Withers was one of my first to 25,go give him some love!
[pet]Withers[/pet] is now Level 25, and I decided to bring his twin brother Smithers (my [pet]Teldrassil Sproutling[/pet]) along for the ride. :D

[profile]Cec[/profile], I have a very non-glamorous quintet for you to level. Five snakes!

[pet]Albino Snake[/pet], [pet]Black Kingsnake[/pet], [pet]Brown Snake[/pet], [pet]Coral Snake[/pet] and [pet]Crimson Snake[/pet].

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » June 26th, 2014, 7:55 am

My Crimson Whelpling is all done!

A trio you have asked for [profile]Sffcorgi[/profile], and a trio you shall get!

[pet]Giraffe Calf[/pet], [pet]Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen[/pet] & [pet]Ji-Kun Hatchling[/pet].

Ryat
Pet Score:7304
Realm:Daggerspine-eu

Post by Ryat » June 26th, 2014, 9:26 am

[profile]Beana[/profile], [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet] is not so Curious anymore!

[profile]Hermy[/profile], [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet] and [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] look so weak not beeing 25!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » June 26th, 2014, 11:42 am

Ryat wrote:[pet]Creepy Crate[/pet] and [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] needs some lovin [profile]Voskres[/profile]
Done and done-r.

[profile]Ryat[/profile], in the "World's Longest Battle Pet Name" category, your [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm[/pet] could all use your attention.

Huntingforfun
Top Rater
Pet Score:3126
BattleTag®:DrApocalypse#1132
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Huntingforfun » June 26th, 2014, 12:36 pm

Your Disgusting Oozling could use some leveling love Voskres.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » June 26th, 2014, 1:52 pm

Well, it took me about as long as actually planting and growing two small trees, but both [pet]Withers[/pet] and [pet]Teldrassil Sproutling[/pet] are 25 now.

Hunting, I'm already pretty jealous that you, unlike ME, actually put a bit of effort into getting the [pet]Spirit of Competition[/pet] all those years ago - why don't you really rub it in by getting him to 25?

Huntingforfun
Top Rater
Pet Score:3126
BattleTag®:DrApocalypse#1132
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Huntingforfun » June 26th, 2014, 2:21 pm

Furkel wrote:Well, it took me about as long as actually planting and growing two small trees, but both [pet]Withers[/pet] and [pet]Teldrassil Sproutling[/pet] are 25 now.

Hunting, I'm already pretty jealous that you, unlike ME, actually put a bit of effort into getting the [pet]Spirit of Competition[/pet] all those years ago - why don't you really rub it in by getting him to 25?
Yea, still mad I missed wow's 4th anniversary for Onyxia spawn. Oh well for you that Lucky Quillen cub doesn't seem lucky enough to be 25 yet :p. Side Note it took a bit to find a pet I wanted to see leveled you got so many lol

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » June 27th, 2014, 12:37 am

Arwyn3 wrote:My Lofty Libram, Mr Chilly and Panther Cub are all 25 and ready to work!

Faithhealer, take that H/H breed Lava Crab and get it up to 25! I find it a nice little utility pet.
[profile]Arwyn3[/profile] I finally made the time to level my H/H [pet]lava crab[/pet]. Now if I could only convince it to stay out of the water we'd be set.

[profile]Huntingforfun[/profile] you mention missing out on the [pet]Onyxian Whelpling[/pet] so why not level your [pet]Spawn of Onyxia[/pet]? I'm sure she's just as deadly.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » June 28th, 2014, 10:20 am

Ryat wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet] and [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] look so weak not beeing 25!
That has now been rectified! :D

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], I challenge you to catch a rare [pet]Clefthoof Runt[/pet] ... and then level him to 25!

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » June 28th, 2014, 2:06 pm

My [pet]Lucky Quilen Cub[/pet] can stop giving me those puppy-dog eyes, he's lvl 25 now.

Hermy, a Triassic Triple Challenge for you, should you accept it: level your [pet]Pterrordax Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] aaand a raptor hatchling of your choice because there's honestly too many of them for me to decide.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » June 29th, 2014, 4:08 pm

Furkel wrote:Hermy, a Triassic Triple Challenge for you, should you accept it: level your [pet]Pterrordax Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] aaand a raptor hatchling of your choice because there's honestly too many of them for me to decide.
All done - I chose the [pet]Lashtail Hatchling[/pet]. And, to boot, my [pet]Pterrodax Hatchling[/pet] now has a new name - Furkel!

Now, [profile]Furkel[/profile], in honour of my avatar, I would like you to level your [pet]Peanut[/pet]! Azeroth needs more giant Peanuts!

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » June 30th, 2014, 9:18 am

Voskres wrote:
Speaking of cheer (the holiday type), [profile]Naija[/profile], your [pet]Winter Reindeer [/pet]and [pet]Father Winter's Helper [/pet]could both use a little holiday cheer.
It's like Christmas in June now that my [pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet] and [pet]Father Christmas[/pet] have been stoned and leveled to 25.

[profile]Hermy[/profile], your [pet]Tiny Flamefly[/pet] wants to spread his wings. Get him up to 25!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » June 30th, 2014, 9:47 am

Huntingforfun wrote:Your Disgusting Oozling could use some leveling love Voskres.
Done. No cute phrases this time.

[profile]Naija[/profile], go for [pet]Mr. Biggleworth[/pet], [pet]Mr. Grubbs[/pet], and [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet].

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » June 30th, 2014, 10:47 am

Naija wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], your [pet]Tiny Flamefly[/pet] wants to spread his wings. Get him up to 25!
My newly named [pet]Tiny Flamefly[/pet] Naija is now Level 25!

Voskres, a leggy pair for you to level. [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet] & [pet]Legs[/pet].

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » June 30th, 2014, 10:59 pm

Hermy wrote:

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], I challenge you to catch a rare [pet]Clefthoof Runt[/pet] ... and then level him to 25!
[profile]Hermy[/profile] it was the strangest thing. I kept going out to Nagrand saying I need a clefthoof runt. Could never find one. You challenge me to get one and the first one I see is rare. So thank you for the challenge. My [pet]Clefthoof Runt[/pet] is now rare and 25.
For you I must insist on leveling your not -so-[pet]Lucky Quilen Cub[/pet]. The expansion is coming to an end any you've left him lonely at the bottom of the list.