Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Guest » November 17th, 2013, 5:38 am

Tatra wrote: Haevlyn i feel bad for your curius orical hatchling stoning it to rare but leaving it at level 1 he is blue :( help him by achiving his dreams of 25
My curious Oracle Hatchling is curious about L25 no longer.

Bretonas, your Crimson Snake is feeling a little pale and wants to redden up in the blood of it's enemies!

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » November 17th, 2013, 6:03 am

My [pet]Disgusting Oozeling[/pet] is still disgusting, but now it can beat the stuffing out of any pets that make fun of its smell.

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] - [pet]Kovok[/pet] is tired of sitting around in your pet journal. Feed him plenty of brains to make him big and strong, then teach him some new tricks.
Last edited by Seqenenre on November 18th, 2013, 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yumehayla
Pet Score:6536
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Yumehayla » November 17th, 2013, 2:45 pm

Who could say no to the puppy eyes? My [pet]Perky Pug[/pet] is now 25! Still uncommon as I have yet to encounter a critter stone, but I'll remember about him if I do!

[profile]Seqenenre[/profile], I can barely see your [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], how about you make him stand out some more :) ?

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13696
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » November 17th, 2013, 2:56 pm

[pet]Deathy[/pet] has burned several small innocent critters to death in the most horrible way imaginable... and hit lvl 25 in the process!

Yume, wind up your [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet] and set him to work!

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 17th, 2013, 5:02 pm

Tipperscales wrote:Droodics, your Pet Bombling is only 5, level it before it explodes!
[profile]Furkel[/profile], your [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet] look's kinda sad, let's cheer him up by getting him to level 25.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 17th, 2013, 7:59 pm

My Red Panda is happily munching bamboo at level 25!

Droodic, perhaps if you leveled him you can Tame your Untamed Hatchling?

To next player: Two pets for me to level please!

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 17th, 2013, 8:49 pm

My [pet]Moon Moon[/pet] is now happily howling at 25!

Opallena I get to choose your pets again and you wanting two made it super easy! Your [pet]Red Panda[/pet] might be lvl 25 but it isn't quite content yet ... as it's fellow litter mates are too low to play anymore!

Raise your [pet]Mountain Panda[/pet] and [pet]Sunfur Panda[/pet] so that they can play again!

Vivienne
Pet Score:13484
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 17th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Droodics wrote:[profile]Vivienne[/profile], your [pet]Blackfuse Bombling[/pet] wants to have a barbecue with all his beast foes at level 25.

[pet]Blackfuse Bombling[/pet] is all dressed up and ready to go!

[profile]Roisen[/profile], your [pet]pandaren water spirit[/pet] wants to invoke Death by Shu Shu!

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 18th, 2013, 2:08 am

My [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet] Shu Shu'd it's way up to lvl 25 in no time!

Vivienne try to rustle up some enthusiasm to lvl up your [pet]Rustberg Gull[/pet]!

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 18th, 2013, 3:32 am

Opallena wrote:
Tharloch:

Timear Forsees: Harpy Younglings in your future!

Harpies are invading the Northern Barrens! Level yours so you can repel the invasion!
My [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet] is leveled and ready!

For [profile]Roisen[/profile] I'm thinking [pet]Adder[/pet]. With your collection of 25's, it seems appropriate that the first pet in the list should be 25 as well.

Seqenenre

Post by Seqenenre » November 18th, 2013, 8:02 am

My [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] should be a bit easier to spot now, standing proudly on a mound of it's enemies' corpses.

[profile]Tharloch[/profile] - I thought about giving you an interesting or rare pet to level, but I'm sure you'll get round to levelling those ones without my encouragement. Why not take that little, unassuming [pet]Rabbit[/pet] and give it some much needed attention?

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 18th, 2013, 3:16 pm

Opallena wrote:My Red Panda is happily munching bamboo at level 25!

Droodic, perhaps if you leveled him you can Tame your Untamed Hatchling?

To next player: Two pets for me to level please!
My [pet]Untamed Hatchling [/pet]is now tamed and he's glorious.
[profile]Seqenenre[/profile], your [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet] wants to kill some mechanicals, his [ability]conflagrate [/ability]will slay any mechanical he comes across.

Yumehayla

Post by Yumehayla » November 18th, 2013, 5:25 pm

My [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet] now works like clockwork!

Droodics, your [pet]Skunky Alemental[/pet] wouldn't get anyone drunk like this, you better make him more potent!

Vivienne
Pet Score:13484
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 18th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Roisen wrote:Vivienne try to rustle up some enthusiasm to lvl up your [pet]Rustberg Gull[/pet]!
No jimmies were rustled in the leveling of [pet]Rustberg Gull[/pet].

[profile]Yumehayla[/profile], your [pet]aqua strider[/pet] isn't striding very far being so little. Help him gain some traction by getting him to 25.

Janitor
Pet Score:5264
Realm:The Maelstrom-eu

Post by Janitor » November 18th, 2013, 10:25 pm

[profile]Vivienne[/profile], your [pet]Ji-kun Hatchling[/pet] wants to grow up and toss people off platforms just like its mother!

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » November 18th, 2013, 10:28 pm

Chromie wrote:[pet]Stunted Shardhorn[/pet] is all leveled and named:) I personally love the [pet]Sapphire Cub[/pet], so [profile]Arwyn[/profile] i would like u to show urs a litle love aswell and get it up there!

//[profile]Chromie[/profile]

xx

P.S. Would love a wild pet as challenge sinse they dont motivate me as much as the rest:)
[pet]Sapphire Cub[/pet] lvled! Vivienne your little Zao looks lonely. Show it you love it by lvling it to 25!

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 18th, 2013, 10:39 pm

All four pandas are happily playing together at level 25!

Arwyn3, You were kind enough to rescue your Lashtail Hatchling from Zul'Gurub. Now show it some love by leveling it to 25!

Next poster: two pets for me to level please!

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 19th, 2013, 3:21 am

Seqenenre wrote:
[profile]Tharloch[/profile] - I thought about giving you an interesting or rare pet to level, but I'm sure you'll get round to levelling those ones without my encouragement. Why not take that little, unassuming [pet]Rabbit[/pet] and give it some much needed attention?
[pet]Rabbit[/pet] leveled up and then faced him up against Major Payne and he showed his gratitude for the attention. Never underestimate the quiet ones!

[profile]Opallena[/profile] I am thinking you should take a pair of Elekk pets as your next task [pet]Peanut[/pet] and [pet]Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm[/pet] have been patient, but it's their time to shine!

Seqenenre

Post by Seqenenre » November 19th, 2013, 7:45 am

My [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet] is now 25 and burning with the desire to spread fiery death among his mechanical foes.

[profile]Tharloch[/profile] - I think you should level up your [pet]Pet Bombling[/pet]. I think you'll enjoy the experience. You could even say that it will... be a blast?

*creeps out of thread looking ashamed*
Last edited by Seqenenre on November 19th, 2013, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yumehayla

Post by Yumehayla » November 19th, 2013, 3:53 pm

My [pet]Aqua strider[/pet] is now striding wherever he wants :D

Seqenenre, your [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet] is pretty young for her dress, how about you get her in her twenties, so she can enjoy it fully :D?

A challenge for me now, three pets please, and ones that will be of use in the Celestial Tournament- I'm helplessly stuck where to start!