Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » September 29th, 2014, 9:27 pm

Katiks wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], Blighted Squirrel, Cobra Hatchling (my favorite snake too!) and Enchanted Lantern all leveled!

[profile]Klaital[/profile], [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet], [pet]Harbringer of Flame[/pet] and [pet]Mana Wyrmling[/pet] for you!
All of those leveled up. :)

Beana, your Ancona Chicken and Armadillo Pup are feeling rather left out surrounded by all of those high level pets, you should fix that!

Katiks
MVP
Pet Score:5456
Realm:Lightning's Blade-eu

Post by Katiks » September 30th, 2014, 5:20 am

Beana wrote:
Katiks! You're turning green.....with Speedy, Senegal and a Toxic Wasteling!
All done!
[profile]Klaital[/profile], it's me again with another batch for you to level: [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet], [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet], [pet]Enchanted Lantern[/pet] and [pet]Crimson Geode[/pet]!

Mauga
Top Rater
Pet Score:7514
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Mauga » October 1st, 2014, 2:03 am

Klaital wrote:Ash Viper, Crow, and Restless Shadeling all lvl 25 now!

Mauga you want ugly pets eh? Well how about you level your Ammen Vale Lashling, Blighted Squirrel, and Rotten Little Helper. :)
all 25

[profile]Katiks[/profile] i think some those elementals need some love [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet], [pet]Grinder[/pet] and [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet]

I'll take three more anything that rare... :)

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 1st, 2014, 2:04 am

Katiks wrote:
Beana wrote:
Katiks! You're turning green.....with Speedy, Senegal and a Toxic Wasteling!
All done!
[profile]Klaital[/profile], it's me again with another batch for you to level: [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet], [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet], [pet]Enchanted Lantern[/pet] and [pet]Crimson Geode[/pet]!
All of those are now leveled, additionally, all of my undead pets are now lvl 25, woot!

Hello again Mauga, here is another diverse team for you to level. Ashstone Core, Disgusting Oozeling, and Father Winter's Helper.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » October 1st, 2014, 3:27 am

Simmias wrote:Focus on your aquatic pets! Start with the crocs and then anything blue!
My [pet]Toothy[/pet], [pet]Snarly[/pet] & [pet]Muckbreath[/pet] have all chomped their way to Level 25, and I've made levelling my Aquatics to Level 25 my newest overarching goal - only 14 left! :)

[profile]Klaital[/profile] - your [pet]Bandicoon Kit[/pet] wants to grow up like its Mama! Your [pet]Hyjal Bear Cub[/pet] thinks it might grip onto those trees a little better at Level 25, plus your poor [pet]Pandaren Monk[/pet] is wondering why he's been left behind when this expansion should be all about him. :shock:

Next poster, two for me please!

Jacksonsharif

Post by Jacksonsharif » October 1st, 2014, 4:20 am

Hermy wrote:
Simmias wrote:Focus on your aquatic pets! Start with the crocs and then anything blue!
My [pet]Toothy[/pet], & [pet]Muckbreath[/pet] have all chomped their way to Level 25, and I've made levelling my Aquatics to Level 25 my newest overarching goal - only 14 left! :)

[profile]Klaital[/profile] - your [pet]Bandicoon Kit[/pet] wants to grow up like its Mama! Your [pet]Hyjal Bear Cub[/pet] thinks it might grip onto those trees a little better at Level 25, plus your poor [pet]Pandaren Monk[/pet] is wondering why he's been left behind when this expansion should be all about him. :shock:

hmm those goes level up

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 1st, 2014, 10:48 pm

Hermy wrote:
My [pet]Toothy[/pet], [pet]Snarly[/pet] & [pet]Muckbreath[/pet] have all chomped their way to Level 25, and I've made levelling my Aquatics to Level 25 my newest overarching goal - only 14 left! :)

All of those leveled up!

Hermy I see Bananas is your only lvl 1 pet, you definetily need to fix that! And also how about leveling your perky pug as well.

Mauga
Top Rater
Pet Score:7514
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Mauga » October 2nd, 2014, 12:23 am

Klaital wrote:
Hello again Mauga, here is another diverse team for you to level. Ashstone Core, Disgusting Oozeling, and Father Winter's Helper.
all 25

Hey [profile]klaital[/profile] your turn I think your [pet]zandalari footslacher[/pet] [pet]zandalari kneebiter[/pet] [pet] zandalari toenibbler[/pet] are jealous of their brother [pet]zandalari anklernder[/pet]

3 more for me again any 3 of my rares :)

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 2nd, 2014, 1:17 pm

Klaital wrote:Hermy I see Bananas is your only lvl 1 pet, you definetily need to fix that! And also how about leveling your perky pug as well.
Yes! I just nabbed him yesterday on the AH - very pleased! - but both he & my pugalicious friend have now both been levelled.

[profile]Mauga[/profile], for you, I choose your [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet], [pet]Panther Cub[/pet], and Madge the [pet]Wharf Rat[/pet] because her name cracked me up on a day where I really needed a laugh. :lol:

Next poster, two or three for me please.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » October 2nd, 2014, 8:47 pm

Klaital wrote:Tipper why don't you level your curious oracle hatchling and curious wolvar pup, and to keep them from fighting each other, bring a darkmoon faire pet to each of them to level with, I think the wolvar would like the darkmoon cub, while the gorloc probably prefers the darkmoon turtle.
My curious orphans are both 25, and ALL the darkmoon pets have joined them. As a personal note, I am now in the top 50 for my server, hurrah!

Hermy, in honor of Pirates day just past, why don't you lvl pets based of a scallywag's favorite letter.

Get your rat snake, ravager hatchling, and red cricket to 25.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » October 2nd, 2014, 10:56 pm

Sffcorgi wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], how about you do something similar? I see a [pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet], [pet]Snow Cub[/pet], [pet]Panther Cub[/pet], [pet]White Kitten[/pet], [pet]Silver Tabby Cat[/pet] and [pet]Siamese Cat[/pet] that could use some attention.
Might I say that this was the most annoying group to level because it is pretty much the same pet 6 times. Thanks for all the fun! (/blue)

On a side note, [pet]Panther Cub[/pet] became my 300th 25 in the process.

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], you should get to know [pet]Chuck[/pet], [pet]Nuts[/pet], [pet]Pebble[/pet] and [pet]Stinker [/pet]a little better.

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 3rd, 2014, 1:23 am

Mauga wrote:
Klaital wrote:
all 25

Hey [profile]klaital[/profile] your turn I think your [pet]zandalari footslacher[/pet] [pet]zandalari kneebiter[/pet] [pet] zandalari toenibbler[/pet] are jealous of their brother [pet]zandalari anklernder[/pet]

3 more for me again any 3 of my rares :)
All of those little anklebiters leveled now.

Voskres, how about you level something more diverse next, like an A team of Amethyst Shale Hatchling, Ammen Vale Lashling, Ancona Chicken, and Armadillo Pup.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » October 3rd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Klaital wrote:Voskres, how about you level something more diverse next, like an A team of Amethyst Shale Hatchling, Ammen Vale Lashling, Ancona Chicken, and Armadillo Pup.
My homework is done. I also leveled Snarly because someone told me to.

[profile]Klaital[/profile], since you gave me a handful of A's I'm giving you all F's: [pet]Fawn[/pet], [pet]Festival Lantern[/pet], [pet]Firefly[/pet], and [pet]Fox Kit[/pet].

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 4th, 2014, 3:14 am

Tipperscales wrote:Hermy, in honor of Pirates day just past, why don't you lvl pets based of a scallywag's favorite letter.

Get your rat snake, ravager hatchling, and red cricket to 25.
Ooh, I like! :D My three little RRRRRRRRRs are all grown up now!

V is for [profile]Voskres[/profile]. It's also for [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet], [pet]Venomspitter Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Venus[/pet] & [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet]. And I think you should level them all!

Next poster, three for me please!

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 4th, 2014, 3:37 am

Voskres wrote:
Klaital wrote:Voskres, how about you level something more diverse next, like an A team of Amethyst Shale Hatchling, Ammen Vale Lashling, Ancona Chicken, and Armadillo Pup.
My homework is done. I also leveled Snarly because someone told me to.

[profile]Klaital[/profile], since you gave me a handful of A's I'm giving you all F's: [pet]Fawn[/pet], [pet]Festival Lantern[/pet], [pet]Firefly[/pet], and [pet]Fox Kit[/pet].
All done! In addition, all of my humanoids are now leveled, thats three families down. :)

Hermy why don't you level some C's next. :) Like Chicken, Cobra Hatchling, and Cockatiel.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » October 4th, 2014, 12:38 pm

Klaital wrote:Perky Pug is all leveled up, I have been working for Pebble for awhile, so far only got that daily once... so its going to take awhile more still. :p

Faithhealer, because barraging your opponents with all kinds of stuff is fun, why don't you level your Ancona Chicken, Bananas, Grinder, and Nuts. :)
[profile]Klaital[/profile] we meet again. It has taken me much to long to level [pet]Ancona Chicken[/pet], [pet]Bananas[/pet], [pet]Grinder[/pet] and [pet]Nuts[/pet]. I will blame that on [pet]Nuts[/pet] constantly throwing nuts at everyone.
However, I see you are still hunting the elusive Pebble daily so while you wait I figured I'd hand you a few older pets. I noticed you were alliance and some of these guys were a lot harder to get horde side back in the day. So I give you [pet]Mechnopeep[/pet], [pet]White Kitten[/pet], [pet]Westfall chicken[/pet], [pet]Hawk Owl[/pet] and [pet]White Moth[/pet].

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » October 4th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Seqenenre wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile] - Since the current trend seems to be to suggest multiple pets, why not level up a mighty trinity comprised of [pet]Yu'la[/pet], your powerful [pet]Yellow Moth[/pet] and your [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet]?
Yu'la, Jaundice and Zizzy are fully powered up and ready to play.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] it's Hallow's End soon, so how about getting your [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet] and [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet] prepared for some seasonal fun. If you want a bit more of a challenge, you can add [pet]Lofty Libram[/pet] and [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet] to the spooky set. :)

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 5th, 2014, 4:02 am

Faithhealer wrote:
Klaital wrote:Perky Pug is all leveled up, I have been working for Pebble for awhile, so far only got that daily once... so its going to take awhile more still. :p

Faithhealer, because barraging your opponents with all kinds of stuff is fun, why don't you level your Ancona Chicken, Bananas, Grinder, and Nuts. :)
[profile]Klaital[/profile] we meet again. It has taken me much to long to level [pet]Ancona Chicken[/pet], [pet]Bananas[/pet], [pet]Grinder[/pet] and [pet]Nuts[/pet]. I will blame that on [pet]Nuts[/pet] constantly throwing nuts at everyone.
However, I see you are still hunting the elusive Pebble daily so while you wait I figured I'd hand you a few older pets. I noticed you were alliance and some of these guys were a lot harder to get horde side back in the day. So I give you [pet]Mechnopeep[/pet], [pet]White Kitten[/pet], [pet]Westfall chicken[/pet], [pet]Hawk Owl[/pet] and [pet]White Moth[/pet].
All done! :) Also reached a milestone last night, all my pets are now rare quality, so I guess time to start stocking up stones for warlords.

Graven, how about leveling your Amethyst Shale Hatchling, Blue Mini Jouster, and Cornish Rex Cat next. Also saw your note about the tuskarr kite, that is on sale on my server all the time, though at around 30k so I can't afford it myself. :p

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 5th, 2014, 5:48 am

Klaital wrote:Hermy why don't you level some C's next. :) Like Chicken, Cobra Hatchling, and Cockatiel.
Done! And for you [profile]Klaital[/profile], a couple of Level 1s to level - [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet] & [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet].

Three more for me please. :D

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » October 5th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Voskres wrote:
Done.

[profile]Koritsi[/profile], for a variety, work on [pet]Mana Wyrmling[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Chicken[/pet], [pet]Tickbird Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Brown Prairie Dog[/pet].
Finally finished! Took me an abnormally long time to find a stone to use on the Mechanical Chicken :(

[profile]Hermy[/profile] for you a trio of flying pets to level: [pet]Hippogryph Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Imperial Moth[/pet] and [pet]Gold Mini Jouster[/pet].

Still hunting stones so one that I'll need to stone rare (and level) and three to level (that are already blue). Please! And Thank you!