Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Klaital » September 19th, 2014, 8:55 am

Sarmint wrote:Recommend one for me pls :shock:
You are supposed to also suggest some pets to the poster above you. :p But anyway, how about for some variety you level your Arctic Fox Kit, Fledgling Buzzard, and Lucky Quillen Cub.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » September 19th, 2014, 11:06 pm

Klaital wrote:Tipper, Halloween is approaching, and you should prepare to it by leveling your Crawling Claw, Creepy Crate, and Sinister Squashling! :)
I got my Claw, Crate, and Squashling to 25, plus my Feline Familiar too.

Klaital, you have both an Arcane Eye and Ashleaf Sprightling not at 25, you must remedy this affront!

Sarmint
Pet Score:2743
Realm:Emeriss-eu

Post by Sarmint » September 20th, 2014, 12:01 pm

Arctic Fox Kit, Fledgling Buzzard, and Lucky Quillen Cub is now 25.

Why don't you level your cinder kitten,Tipperscales. It rolls in pet Journal pretty cool.

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » September 20th, 2014, 3:21 pm

My infested bear cub is now extra buggy and rare!

Sarmint, why don't you get that Black Tabby leveled up for Halloween

Next person, two for me please.

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » September 20th, 2014, 3:48 pm

Labyrinthe wrote:
[profile]Jesjbrown[/profile], here's your mission, should you choose to accept it! If you don't accept it you'll be disappointing a lot of kittens :(

Capture - a rare [pet]Sand Kitten[/pet]
Upgrade - [pet]White Kitten[/pet]
Level to 25 - [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet]

~*~*~
Well I leveled that Cinder Kitten and haven't given up on the others! But while I live in the Tanaris desert searching for sand kittens, I'd love to have a group of three pets to level!

Jathal! How about giving that precious Corehound Pup a level up? And with it your Tideskipper. They look like they could be buddies.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » September 20th, 2014, 4:04 pm

Jesjbrown wrote:
Labyrinthe wrote:
[profile]Jesjbrown[/profile], here's your mission, should you choose to accept it! If you don't accept it you'll be disappointing a lot of kittens :(

Capture - a rare [pet]Sand Kitten[/pet]
Upgrade - [pet]White Kitten[/pet]
Level to 25 - [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet]

~*~*~
Well I leveled that Cinder Kitten and haven't given up on the others! But while I live in the Tanaris desert searching for sand kittens, I'd love to have a group of three pets to level!

Jathal! How about giving that precious Corehound Pup a level up? And with it your Tideskipper. They look like they could be buddies.

How about while you look for a kitten you level these little pretties that may help you out at level 25:

Sun reaver sentry, Darkmoon Zep, and Murkalot :DD

I'm looking for three of my pets to be boosted up to 25! :D

Klaital

Post by Klaital » September 20th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Arcane Eye and Ashleaf Spriteling are now lvl 25! Ready for next ones!

Corgi, why don't you prove that you are crazy for cats and level the rest of your cats to 25? That includes Bombay Cat, Cat, Cornish Rex Cat, Sand Kitten, Siamese Cat, and Silver Tabby Cat. :)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » September 22nd, 2014, 12:18 pm

Graven wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] I know how you feel about losing motivation a bit, so how about some fun pets for you to level. They may not all be strong battlers but [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet], [pet]Diemetradon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet] and [pet]Gahz'rooki[/pet] are among the coolest looking pets, IMO. If you fancy it, and if it's a windy day, you could also go fly your new [pet]Dragon Kite[/pet] for a while. :)
Yay! [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet] is one of my favourite cuties. And that little bugger took forever to find a rare of! All of those are now levelled up. Plus, I finally got out of bed early enough this morning to catch a [pet]Wanderer's Festival Hatchling[/pet]. Only took me two years to remember. :lol:

Now [profile]Klaital[/profile], I'm feeling dark today. How about levelling your [pet]Crow[/pet], [pet]Restless Shadeling[/pet] & [pet]Ash Viper[/pet]?

Next poster, I'd like to request something a little different - could you please give me a zone? Any zone. Azeroth, Outlands, Northrend, Cataclysm, Pandaria - it could be your favourite to look at, or have your favourite quest in it. Or just the first one that comes to mind. And then I'll level all of the pets available in that zone to 25. :D

Mauga
Top Rater
Pet Score:7514
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Mauga » September 22nd, 2014, 3:29 pm

That's too easy [profile]Hermy[/profile] gotta be un'goro.... Give me an "ugly" team to lvl

Klaital

Post by Klaital » September 22nd, 2014, 7:28 pm

Ash Viper, Crow, and Restless Shadeling all lvl 25 now!

Mauga you want ugly pets eh? Well how about you level your Ammen Vale Lashling, Blighted Squirrel, and Rotten Little Helper. :)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » September 23rd, 2014, 12:34 am

Hermy wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile], we meet again! I've a trio of C pets for you. I noticed two neglected little pusses - [pet]Calico Cat[/pet] & [pet]Cornish Rex Cat[/pet], and because they'll need someone to pat them once they reach 25, how about levelling your [pet]Crawling Claw[/pet] too?
Doned.

[profile]Klaital[/profile]: [pet]Venus[/pet], [pet]Nuts[/pet] and [pet]Muckbreath[/pet] are all some one-liners you need to deliver better.

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » September 23rd, 2014, 1:53 pm

@ [profile] Arwyn3 [/profile] - Summer is coming to a close before we know it and Autumn will soon cause our beloved plants and flowers to wilt and go dormant. Get some of your flora-like pets up to level 25 so they can withstand the onset of winter!

[pet]Ammen Vale Lashling[/pet], [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet], [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet], [pet]Fungal Abomination[/pet], [pet]Ruby Sapling[/pet], [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet], [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet], [pet]Teldrassil Sproutling[/pet], [pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet], [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet]
All 10 plant pets are lvl 25...no lie tho...kind of hate you...Voskres why dont you get your [pet]blue clockwork rocket-bot[/pet] up to 25, it's got a lot of handy tricks for pvp.

Next poster give me 10 please, I like projects, no more plants...

Klaital

Post by Klaital » September 23rd, 2014, 6:04 pm

Nuts and Venus are 25 now, Muckbreath is still missing a few levels thanks to the maintenance cutting his leveling short, but that wont take long to finish tomorrow so would like some more pets to level. :)

Arwyn, since just plants were a bit dull, here is a list with bit more variety for you to level, following the alphabets too!

Armadillo Pup
Baby Ape
Chuck
Darkmoon Hatchling
Elementium Geode
Festival Lantern
Gold Mini Jouster
Harpy Youngling
Imperial Silk Worm
Jadefire Spirit

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » September 24th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Mauga wrote:That's too easy [profile]Hermy[/profile] gotta be un'goro.... Give me an "ugly" team to lvl
I was wondering what I had done to myself when I counted the number of pets in Un'Goro ... thirteen! :shock: But then I went through them and I found I only had three left to level, so my [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet] (now named Mauga!), my [pet]Tree Python[/pet] and my [pet]Long-Tailed Mole[/pet] are now Level 25.

[profile]Klaital[/profile], since it was the last pet I levelled, how about you level your [pet]Long-Tailed Mole[/pet] too? And since you're after pets (plural) to level, I think your [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] and your [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet] (one of my favourite looking pets) would round out a lovely trio for you.

Next poster, I liked that last challenge, so if you'd like to give me another zone, that would be great! Or any other challenge, really. I'm up for it! :D

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » September 24th, 2014, 2:58 pm

My purring pyro has burned her way to 25.

Hermy, why don't you a tour of Nagrand, and make sure all your pets from there are regular grand.

Klaital

Post by Klaital » September 24th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Long-tailed Mole, and Tiny Harvester are all up to shape.

Tipper why don't you level your curious oracle hatchling and curious wolvar pup, and to keep them from fighting each other, bring a darkmoon faire pet to each of them to level with, I think the wolvar would like the darkmoon cub, while the gorloc probably prefers the darkmoon turtle.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » September 24th, 2014, 10:56 pm

Arwyn3 wrote:Voskres why dont you get your [pet]blue clockwork rocket-bot[/pet] up to 25, it's got a lot of handy tricks for pvp.
[profile]Klaital[/profile], celebrate your inner Gnome by leveling [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet], [pet]Irradiated Roach[/pet], [pet]Snowshoe Rabbit[/pet], and [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet] thrown in for good (or bad?) measure.

I'll take 3 next plz.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » September 25th, 2014, 9:06 am

Tipperscales wrote:Hermy, why don't you a tour of Nagrand, and make sure all your pets from there are regular grand.
Nagrand is done & dusted! Only had [pet]Prairie Dog[/pet] & [pet]Squirrel[/pet] who needed some levelling love. :D

I've loved both zones I've been given so far - Un'Goro & Nagrand are two of my all-time favourite zones. :D

[profile]Voskres[/profile], I've done a bit of alphabettiness in choosing your three. Your first & last non-25s, plus one from somewhere in the middle:

[pet]Albino Snake[/pet]
[pet]Ominous Flame[/pet]
[pet]Zipao Tiger[/pet]

Next poster, any challenge you'd like, I'm up for. A zone, a theme, a collection, or even just one pet. :D

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » September 25th, 2014, 1:13 pm

My tree friends are all maxxed out, the [pet]Ruby Sapling[/pet] felt a lil left out so it is max level also now.
[profile]Hermy[/profile] they are cute with a large head and small body but they want to grow up like their friends from Isle of Giants did, show your hatchling's some love: [pet]Razzashi Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Obsidian Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Deviate Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Leaping Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Gundrak Hatchling[/pet].

5 pets for me please or a theme of your choice.