Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Hermy » July 30th, 2014, 3:21 am

Amethice wrote:Hermy: Fan the flames of that [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet]...
My arms are aching, but those flames have been fanned all the way to the top!

[profile]Pyrephoenix[/profile] ... a bunch ... well, what better than a bunch who like a bunch?

[pet]Baby Ape[/pet], [pet]Bananas[/pet] & [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet]. Best stock up on bananas, because those bad boys will be hungry once they reach Level 25! :shock:

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Amethice » July 30th, 2014, 10:14 am

Sffcorgi wrote:[profile]Amethice[/profile], you have a truly awesome collection! If you're working on your duplicates, what about levelling up those useful [pet]Pandaren Water Spirits[/pet]?
Jiang and Shui the Pandaren Water Spirits are now level 25, as well as a Fiendish Imp and Macabre Marionette.

Anyone want to give me three more for tomorrow's round?

[profile]Hermy[/profile], for a few of my favourites, please give [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet], [pet]Cat[/pet] and [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet] a little love. =)

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » July 30th, 2014, 12:55 pm

OH! You're from Moon'tar, we're gonna be server buddies soon-ish! :D
Ahh, which of your duplicates do I pick??
Maybe Sprite Darter Hatchling, Tiny Green Carp and Qiraji Guardling to pick something cute?

Six more for me, please!

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » July 30th, 2014, 3:15 pm

Merana wrote:Furkel, so we meet again!

Let me think, hmmm, ok I've got something: Mint Mulberry Krush, yes I think that sounds about right.
I name my pets on a very spur-of-the-moment basis and then instantly forget the thought process behind the name nine times out of ten, so it took me a minute just to understand what this meant: Mint the [pet]Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling[/pet], Mulberry the [pet]Long-tailed Mole[/pet] and Krush the [pet]Stone Armadillo[/pet] are all 25 now.

And hey, Merana! We meet again, again! I'll let you level some of my personal favorites, then: [pet]Giraffe Calf[/pet], [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet], [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet], [pet]Rusty Snail[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Turtle[/pet] AND [pet]Tiny Sporebat[/pet].

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Amethice » July 31st, 2014, 5:34 am

Merana wrote:OH! You're from Moon'tar, we're gonna be server buddies soon-ish! :D
Ahh, which of your duplicates do I pick??
Maybe Sprite Darter Hatchling, Tiny Green Carp and Qiraji Guardling to pick something cute?

Six more for me, please!
Moon'tar indeed, though I also hang around Argent Dawn, Ghostlands and Runetotem. =)

Spriter Darter Hatchling, Tiny Green Carp, TWO Qiraji Guardlings and a Marsh Fiddler are now 25!

Three more, pretty please? =)

Sffcorgi, your Tiny Green Carp and Tiny Goldfish need to know that size does not matter! The Great Horned Owl can help them along for contrast...

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » July 31st, 2014, 10:31 am

I'm hooked on a feeling .... sooo Amethice I guess you'll have to go and collect all these Bandicoons in different colours >:D
I also hang out on Argent Dawn occasionally, perhaps we'll bump into each other!

Six more for me, please ^^

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 31st, 2014, 1:21 pm

Amethice wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], for a few of my favourites, please give [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet], [pet]Cat[/pet] and [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet] a little love. =)
I gave them more than just a little love, I gave them a whole lotta love!

[profile]Merana[/profile], I actually chose seven completely drab & uninspiring pets for you to level - one from each page in your pet list.

[pet]Brown Marmot[/pet]
[pet]Gold Beetle[/pet]
[pet]Larva[/pet]
[pet]Mountain Skunk[/pet]
[pet]Rock Viper[/pet]
[pet]Toad[/pet]
[pet]Wood Frog[/pet]

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » August 1st, 2014, 10:31 pm

Ok, my Tiny Harvester isn't so tiny anymore. Took a little doing because I was away from my computer most of the week.

Hermy, so many things could be said about this pet....but since it's a family friendly board, how about I just leave it at leveling Willy up to 25. :mrgreen:

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » August 2nd, 2014, 5:12 pm

Jathal wrote:Hermy, so many things could be said about this pet....but since it's a family friendly board, how about I just leave it at leveling Willy up to 25. :mrgreen:
I have avoided suggesting this pet in this thread because it KILLS me not to be able to say the myriad of things that I would like to say ... and even now I'm biting my tongue and will just say that I have levelled 'that pet' to Level 25.

Must. Not. Be. Rude. :twisted:

[profile]Aveia[/profile]! I have chosen one rather uninspiring pet from each of Pages 1, 3, 5 & 7 for you.

Page 1 - [pet]Black Lamb[/pet] - and you will need to catch a rare too. :D
Page 3 - [pet]Hare[/pet]
Page 5 - [pet]Rabbit[/pet]
Page 7 - [pet]Tickbird Hatchling[/pet]

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » August 2nd, 2014, 7:35 pm

Hermy wrote: I have avoided suggesting this pet in this thread because it KILLS me not to be able to say the myriad of things that I would like to say ... and even now I'm biting my tongue and will just say that I have levelled 'that pet' to Level 25.

Must. Not. Be. Rude. :twisted:

[profile]Aveia[/profile]! I have chosen one rather uninspiring pet from each of Pages 1, 3, 5 & 7 for you.

Page 1 - [pet]Black Lamb[/pet] - and you will need to catch a rare too. :D
Page 3 - [pet]Hare[/pet]
Page 5 - [pet]Rabbit[/pet]
Page 7 - [pet]Tickbird Hatchling[/pet]
Hermy, August is here and it's lava hot outside here. Get Lil'Ragnaros leveled cause he is lava hot too :D

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » August 3rd, 2014, 7:12 am

Koritsi wrote:Hermy, August is here and it's lava hot outside here. Get Lil'Ragnaros leveled cause he is lava hot too :D
[pet]Lil' Ragnaros[/pet] is all levelled up, and ready to take over from regular-sized Ragnaros when he goes on his well-deserved summer vacation. :D

Now [profile]Koritsi[/profile], you mention him in your bio, so how about you level your [pet]Brown Rabbit[/pet] to Level 25?

Koriala
Top Rater
Pet Score:9364
BattleTag®:Filsket#1453
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Koriala » August 3rd, 2014, 7:51 am

Oki doke, all three pets levelled and an infinite whelp in my possession (I gave up and caught an uncommon after my tenth clear of the caverns, but he'll be first for an upgrade when I can) :)

Hermy, how about levelling two of my favourite pets - tiny bog beast and gooey sha-ling :)

A few for me again please ^^

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » August 3rd, 2014, 6:05 pm

Sffcorgi wrote: [profile]Naija[/profile], let's be colourful: [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet], [pet]Jade Owl[/pet] and [pet]Emerald Whelpling[/pet].
My little crew is shining brighter at level 25, and I'm ready for a few more.

[profile]Koriala[/profile], for you, I picked a few pets that I like to use. How about: [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet], [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet], and [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet].

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » August 4th, 2014, 11:30 am

Koriala wrote:Hermy, how about levelling two of my favourite pets - tiny bog beast and gooey sha-ling :)
Done! They are both a bit cute - I can see why they are favourites!

Corgi, I'm doing a pincer-manouvre on your pet collection. First & last non-25 in the alphabet for you this time - [pet]Adder[/pet] & [pet]Yellow-Bellied Marmot[/pet].

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » August 5th, 2014, 7:30 pm

My panda cub is cute, cuddly, and can now rip out your heart at level 25.

Hermy, your Widow Spiderling needs a little practice for when she finds a mate. Level her up to 25.